The teachers and staff at Oakdale KinderCare have one very important thing in common; they all are passionate about providing quality care to the children in their classrooms! Their passion takes our curriculum and classrooms to the next level.
Our Oakdale team strives to stay at top performance by attending staff trainings throughout the year.
We have an average staff tenure of four-and-a-half years with KinderCare.
The vast majority of our teachers have begun their education with their Child Development Associate's Credential, many of them have Associate's and Bachelor's degrees in Early Childhood Education! Our teachers' love of education translates into success in our classrooms!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Center! Here at Oakdale KinderCare we have an excellent curriculum for all our classrooms, from infants to school age children! Our teachers love implementing our curriculum each and every day to help the children learn and grow! We strive to create a partnership with our parents and believe that open and continuing communication is the key to creating our successful partnership. Being a NAEYC accredited center, we keep our standards high and organize our classrooms and large playgrounds for developmentally appropriate play and learning. We look forward to helping you with your child's education needs!
- Your child's safety is a top priority here at Oakdale KinderCare. Each of our staff is trained in First Aid and CPR. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff that does monthly safety checks. We also follow licensing standards to provide constant supervision including checking in each child every half hour. Our playground is surrounded by a fence with locked gates and our front entry has a key code that is only given out to staff and enrolled families. Each parent is asked to give consent for anyone that they authorized to pick up and only those authorized persons are allowed to take children from the center. We take all these measures to ensure the safety of our students.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCA and county assistance from other counties as well
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oakdale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oakdale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oakdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.