Hill Murray School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (651) 777-1376
- Hill Murray School serves 800 students in grades 6-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Hill Murray School is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||800 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,200|
|Tuition Notes||2007-08 Tuition for gr. 9-12 ($9200); tuition for gr. 7-8 ($8050|
|Admissions Director||Denise Bates|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
550 Albert St S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651) 690-2443 9.5 9-12
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 264 students
2400 Dale Street N
Saint Paul, MN 55113
(651) 484-8429 6.8 9-12
The teacher know and care about each student. They know them all by name and show genuine interest in their lives. The parent involvement is welcomed and teachers are very accessible. The school has great tradition and culture.
- Posted by Parent - Jim Young
Hill-Murray School provides the best well-rounded experience for our children and we highly recommend the school. The importance of the rigorous curriculum, faith-based education, sports, clubs and service all contribute to developing the whole student to become responsible leaders in the community. Hill-Murray provides a challenging and safe environment where all kids are "known, respected and loved".
- Posted by Parent - Tanya R.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.