Presentation Of Mary School
- Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary School is a fully accredited* Catholic school that provides a rich learning environment for students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade, with extended Day Care available before and after school hours at our Presentation Childhood Learning Center.
- Each year brings new challenges for our students and staff as we grow together in faith and knowledge.
- We are dedicated to develop our students to be life long learners, kind and thoughtful people, as well as knowledgeable and participating citizens.
- Our teachers do this by molding the students' spirituality through the teachings of Jesus Christ, challenging them academically in the classroom, and developing our students socially by teaching them to have the courage to carry out kind actions to all.
- Our goal is to provide our students with the skills required to have a successful high school experience and the moral structure they will need in today's world.
- *K-8 program accredited by the Minnesota Non-Public School Accrediting Association, Preschool program accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,790|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The purpose of Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary School is to provide a Catholic community that fosters the religious and academic development of the individual student is a safe and welcoming learning environment. Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary School creates a supportive Catholic community committed to the Gospel message that calls us to faith, service, and worship. We provide an environment of respect, peace, and justice that fosters an appreciation of God's gift of life in all people. Each student is empowered to develop their own potential, which will lead to excellence in academics, athletic activities and the fine arts.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.