- The purpose of Lakeside Academy is to provide an age appropriate, academic and developmental program which will benefit the children, parents and communities of the High Desert.
- We believe that a quality Christian program will help parents with their responsibility of training a child in every area of life.
- At Lakeside Academy, we maintain an environment which encourages each child to discover their world and develop a thirst for knowledge.
- Through the use of Bible and everyday life applications, children are encouraged to develop positive character traits.
- At Lakeside Academy, preschool begins at age 2 and continues until kindergarten.
- During these formative years, studies prove that there are many windows of opportunity for children to learn, grow, and absorb information that later may be very difficult to instill.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.