- The purpose of Lakeside Academy is to provide an age appropriate, academic and developmental program which will benefit the children, parents and communities of the High Desert.
- We believe that a quality Christian program will help parents with their responsibility of training a child in every area of life.
- At Lakeside Academy, we maintain an environment which encourages each child to discover their world and develop a thirst for knowledge.
- Through the use of Bible and everyday life applications, children are encouraged to develop positive character traits.
- At Lakeside Academy, preschool begins at age 2 and continues until kindergarten.
- During these formative years, studies prove that there are many windows of opportunity for children to learn, grow, and absorb information that later may be very difficult to instill.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.