Holy Spirit Academy
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 44 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Our Mission: "Holy Spirit Academy is a private high school in the Catholic intellectual tradition offering an integrated academic program. The school`s Christ-centered approach to education fosters an environment grounded in the Truth, which prepares students for a life at the service of others. Through the action of the Holy Spirit and with the intercession of Archbishop Fulton Sheen, the academy strives to help students realize their God given purpose, instilling in them confidence to enrich the current culture."
- We will welcome transfer students into grades 9-12 for the 2019-2020 academic year and invite prospective students for the 2020-21 to the school. Holy Spirit Academy is a NAPCIS Member. Click here to learn more.
- Holy Spirit Academy is:
- AFFORDABLE -Tuition rate for 2020-21 is $7,490, significantly lower than most private Catholic high schools in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. -Nearly 60% of families were awarded financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year. -We offer both need-based and merit-based scholarships.
- FAITHFUL -Students participate in daily communal prayer, attend Holy Mass weekly, and have regular access to the Sacrament of Confession. -We follow a Liberal Arts curriculum rooted in the Classics (e.g. Homer, Euclid, Herodotus, Aquinas, Dante, Shakespeare, Chesterton, and others) in the Catholic intellectual tradition. -All faculty and staff take an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium of the Church.
- ACCESSIBLE -We are located on the campus of St. Henry Catholic Church in Monticello, a northwestern suburb of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area. -We draw students from towns and schools as far west as Annandale, and as far east as Maple Grove. -We have several families who utilize car pools to coordinate travel to and from the school and extracurricular events.
Endorse Holy Spirit Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards