Northland Christian School
Tel: (320) 252-5677
- Northland Christian School is a ministry of Northland Bible Baptist Church.
- It is dedicated to providing an academically sound, as well as Biblically based education for children of all ages.
- Since 1970 Accelerated Christian Education has published individualized curriculum and provided training in its implementation for Grades K-12.
- Students are tested diagnostically upon entering schools using the program.
- Students are then placed in the curriculum in each subject at their own performance levels determined by the results of the diagnostic tests.
- Integrated into the curriculum are Biblical truths which form a solid foundation for true education.
- One of those truths is personal salvation through trusting Jesus Christ as one's Savior.
- When a person understands that he cannot earn his way to Heaven and instead believes in Jesus Christ alone as the payment for his sin, he is given eternal life as a gift.
- This is where true education begins. Other important truths that shape character such as honesty, courtesy, integrity, submission, and respect for others are also taught and emphasized.
- Northland Christian School is a ministry of Northland Bible Baptist Church and is available to those children whose families attend our church on a weekly basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.