Children's Day Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Children's Day Montessori School exists to create a safe, nurturing environment where children (ages 3-6) develop and flourish as learners repectful of themsevles, others, and the global communities in which we live.
- Parents, teachers, and staff collaborate to maintain a flexible yet stable evironment in which Montessori principles are practiced.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Morning and afternoon Montessori programs.
- 3, 4, or 5 day options.
- Full day, school day, or half day options.
- Exciting summer programs.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
1615 11th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-1988 1.7 PK-6
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
3686 County Road 8 Se
Saint Cloud, MN 56304
(320)252-5677 1.8 PK-12
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-K | 61 students
2410 1st St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320)253-4719 2.7 PK-K
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
24560 County Road 7
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-3937 2.8 PK-6
I am so glad that I found this school and community for my daughter. The teachers are incredible, intelligent, compassionate and caring and the students are kind and intelligent! I would recommend that anyone looking for more for their child(ren) schedule a visit. I watched my daughter interact in the classroom and we never looked back.
- Posted by Parent - acire
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.