Children's Day Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Children's Day Montessori School exists to create a safe, nurturing environment where children (ages 3-6) develop and flourish as learners repectful of themsevles, others, and the global communities in which we live.
- Parents, teachers, and staff collaborate to maintain a flexible yet stable evironment in which Montessori principles are practiced.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Morning and afternoon Montessori programs.
- 3, 4, or 5 day options.
- Full day, school day, or half day options.
- Exciting summer programs.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
1615 11th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-1988 1.7 PK-6
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
3686 County Road 8 Se
Saint Cloud, MN 56304
(320)252-5677 1.8 PK-12
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-K | 61 students
2410 1st St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320)253-4719 2.7 PK-K
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
24560 County Road 7
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-3937 2.8 PK-6
I am so glad that I found this school and community for my daughter. The teachers are incredible, intelligent, compassionate and caring and the students are kind and intelligent! I would recommend that anyone looking for more for their child(ren) schedule a visit. I watched my daughter interact in the classroom and we never looked back.
- Posted by Parent - acire
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.