Children's Day Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Children's Day Montessori School exists to create a safe, nurturing environment where children (ages 3-6) develop and flourish as learners repectful of themsevles, others, and the global communities in which we live.
- Parents, teachers, and staff collaborate to maintain a flexible yet stable evironment in which Montessori principles are practiced.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Morning and afternoon Montessori programs.
- 3, 4, or 5 day options.
- Full day, school day, or half day options.
- Exciting summer programs.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 153 students
1615 11th Ave S
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-1988 1.7 PK-6
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
3686 County Road 8 Se
Saint Cloud, MN 56304
(320)252-5677 1.8 PK-12
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-K | 61 students
2410 1st St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320)253-4719 2.7 PK-K
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 116 students
24560 County Road 7
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320)251-3937 2.8 PK-6
I am so glad that I found this school and community for my daughter. The teachers are incredible, intelligent, compassionate and caring and the students are kind and intelligent! I would recommend that anyone looking for more for their child(ren) schedule a visit. I watched my daughter interact in the classroom and we never looked back.
- Posted by Parent - acire
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.