St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
Tel: (320) 251-1988
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School is a faith community committed to the teachings of the Church with the mission to provide quality learning in a Christ-centered atmosphere for its students, families, and staff.
- The curriculum of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a living document.
- The school has adopted an annual Curriculum Review. Each year the staff focuses on a different area of the curriculum.
- During that year, the current curriculum is reviewed and current research-based literature is read and discussed by the staff.
- We believe that quality learning takes place in a Christ-centered atmosphere in which each student's academic potential will be developed and nurtured, the uniqueness of each child is recognized, accepted and affirmed, each child is encouraged to develop a personal and communal.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Grades: K-10 | 44 students
1200 Roosevelt Rd
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320) 251-4825 0.6 K-10
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-K | 38 students
2410 1st St N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
(320) 253-4719 1.4 PK-K
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 307 students
428 2nd St Se
Saint Cloud, MN 56304
(320) 251-2376 1.6 PK-6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.