St. Wendelin School
Tel: (320) 251-9175
- St. Wendelin's School will provide excellent learning experiences, and growth in knowing and loving God, ourselves, and others.
- We seek to improve each person's strengths and talents in a Catholic community.
- It is our goal to follow the teachings of Jesus by loving and respecting each person in everything we do and say.
- We believe that parents are the first educators of their children, and that our school should be an extension of the Christian home.
- Believing this, we, at St. Wendelin School will assist parents in teaching Christian values, Catholic doctrine, and concerns for peace and justice.
- Our school aims to develop academic excellence by providing a variety of learning experiences, promoting self discipline, recognizing the individual needs of students, and helping them build a positive self-image.
- We believe that it is necessary that parents, the Church, students and teachers work together as a Faith Community.
- In doing this we will have prepared our students to live as active Christians in a changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
24560 County Road 7
Saint Cloud, MN 56301
(320) 251-3937 4.8 PK-6
- Waite Park Grades: 1-12 | 27 students
1705 County Road 137
Waite Park, MN 56387
(320) 251-9431 5.9 1-12
- Saint Cloud Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
3686 County Road 8 Se
Saint Cloud, MN 56304
(320) 252-5677 7.2 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.