Pike County Christian School
Tel: (573) 324-2700
- Pike County Christian School's mission is to assist Christian parents in equipping students with a Christ centered education, empowering them to impact the world for the glory of god.
- Pike County Christian School promotes itself as a total family learning center intent on meeting the educational needs of the student as well as assisting the parents in developing their child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- The school combines the traditional classroom teaching environment with a sound accelerated curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowling Green Grades: PK-8 | 99 students
21493 Highway 161
Bowling Green, MO 63334
(573) 324-2166 8.5 PK-8
- Perry Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
1235 E Main St
Perry, MO 63462
(573) 565-1026 18.1 PK-12
- Silex Grades: PK-8 | 84 students
25 Saint Alphonsus Rd
Silex, MO 63377
(573) 384-5305 21 PK-8
- Martinsburg Grades: K-8 | 60 students
401 E Kellett St
Martinsburg, MO 65264
(573) 492-6283 23.2 K-8
- Hannibal Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
1317 Lyon St
Hannibal, MO 63401
(573) 221-0615 24.7 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.