Top Missouri Religiously Affiliated Schools
For the 2021 school year, there are 509 top religiously affiliated private schools in Missouri (74% of all schools), serving 95,114 students.
Academy Of Saint Louis Photo - The Academy of St. Louis is the only private, faith-based school for students with learning disabilities in St. Louis serving grades K-12th.
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Modern, interactive education in a warm, comfortable environment.
Messiah Lutheran School Photo - From preschool to middle school, we have spacious classrooms with up-to-date technology, and teachers who invest in their students. We foster relationship building in our school, and offer leadership opportunities for both our youngest and oldest learners alike.
Saint Paul Lutheran High School Photo - Arial picture of the campus of Saint Paul Lutheran High School.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2021)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 3 Schools423 Students9.12% Minority
- 5 Schools333 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools575 Students15.93% Minority
- 31 Schools2,700 Students19.07% Minority
- 1 Schools96 Students11.36% Minority
- 102 Schools12,649 Students18.39% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students30.00% Minority
- 2 Schools176 Students5.51% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools466 Students10.68% Minority
- 4 Schools799 Students61.75% Minority
- 7 Schools1,045 Students2.38% Minority
- 68 Schools12,151 Students18.20% Minority
- 4 Schools128 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools388 Students6.12% Minority
- 12 Schools774 Students38.52% Minority
- 5 Schools417 Students15.83% Minority
- 238 Schools61,224 Students13.81% Minority
- 15 Schools493 Students34.60% Minority
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.