Top Missouri Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 522 top religiously affiliated private schools in Missouri (75% of all schools), serving 99,515 students.
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
Living Water Academy Photo - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Providence Classical Christian Academy Photo - Providence is a fully-accredited, Christ-centered Pre-K-12 community in St. Louis, MO which uses the time-proven classical model to equip students for a life of wisdom, virtue, and eloquence to the glory of God through rich encounters with great books, history, theology, classical languages, logic, mathematics, arts and sciences, and quality extracurriculars.
Agape Boarding School Photo - We strive for academic excellence and upon completion of our program, each student will receive a high school diploma that will help him continue on to college.
Green Park Lutheran School Photo - ACCOMPLISHED St. Louis Science Fair is an initiative of the Academy of Science and sponsored by Monsanto and SunEdison. Spring 2014 there were over 2,500 top projects, representing 230 schools. 40 GP students progressed on to St. Louis Science Fair. The results? 22 Blue Ribbon 1st Place, 13 Red Ribbon 2nd Place, 5 Green Ribbon 3rd Place.
Universal Academy Photo - UAIS is accredited by the Missouri Chapter of the National Federation of Non-Public School State Accrediting Associations.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools505 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools841 Students19.36% Minority
- 30 Schools2,742 Students18.63% Minority
- 96 Schools14,074 Students19.11% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students29.21% Minority
- 2 Schools169 Students2.91% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools466 Students10.68% Minority
- 4 Schools819 Students63.34% Minority
- 7 Schools736 Students1.90% Minority
- 73 Schools13,496 Students16.80% Minority
- 4 Schools127 Students7.41% Minority
- 6 Schools344 Students30.08% Minority
- 13 Schools771 Students38.69% Minority
- 5 Schools695 Students9.59% Minority
- 243 Schools62,950 Students11.77% Minority
- 15 Schools439 Students31.85% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.