Top Missouri Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 518 top religiously affiliated private schools in Missouri (75% of all schools), serving 99,246 students.
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Cultivating the confident learners and leaders our world is hungry for
Summit Christian Academy Photo - One of the core values of SCA is Cultivating Community. We recognize that the SCA community extends beyond the walls of our school. Coming from diverse backgrounds, we unify around a simple statement of faith that binds us together. We acknowledge the responsibility of the parent, the role of the church, and the authority of the Holy Spirit in training
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Chapel lesson involving older students and their younger buddy students
Academy Of Saint Louis Photo - The Academy of St. Louis is the only private, faith-based school for students with learning disabilities in St. Louis serving grades K-12th.
Living Word Christian School - Mid Rivers Elementary Campus Photo - Christian Elementary School is located at 310 Cardinal Place, St. Peters, MO 63376. Come visit us!
Messiah Lutheran School Photo - From preschool to middle school, we have spacious classrooms with up-to-date technology, and teachers who invest in their students. We foster relationship building in our school, and offer leadership opportunities for both our youngest and oldest learners alike.
Green Park Lutheran School Photo - ACCOMPLISHED St. Louis Science Fair is an initiative of the Academy of Science and sponsored by Monsanto and SunEdison. Spring 2014 there were over 2,500 top projects, representing 230 schools. 40 GP students progressed on to St. Louis Science Fair. The results? 22 Blue Ribbon 1st Place, 13 Red Ribbon 2nd Place, 5 Green Ribbon 3rd Place.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools505 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools841 Students19.36% Minority
- 30 Schools2,742 Students18.63% Minority
- 95 Schools14,140 Students19.17% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students29.21% Minority
- 2 Schools169 Students2.91% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools466 Students10.68% Minority
- 4 Schools819 Students63.34% Minority
- 7 Schools736 Students1.90% Minority
- 72 Schools13,381 Students16.81% Minority
- 4 Schools127 Students7.41% Minority
- 5 Schools235 Students12.25% Minority
- 13 Schools771 Students38.69% Minority
- 5 Schools695 Students9.59% Minority
- 243 Schools62,884 Students11.77% Minority
- 14 Schools394 Students31.85% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.