Top Missouri Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 532 top religiously affiliated private schools in Missouri (75% of all schools), serving 96,936 students.
Living Water Academy Photo - Fun in our beautiful new full-size gym with equipment won after LWA placed first in Missouri and second nationally in the NFL's "Fuel Up to Play 60" program
Notre Dame De Sion School Photo - Centered around a shared mission, Notre Dame de Sion School aims to prepare students for socially responsible, values-based leadership in a culturally and religiously diverse world. Both our Grade School and High School Campuses embrace an “Implicit Curriculum” and an “Explicit Curriculum” rooted in the Charism of the Congregation of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Sion.
Academy Of Saint Louis Photo - The Academy of St. Louis is the only private, faith-based school for students with learning disabilities in St. Louis serving grades K-12th.
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Cultivating the confident learners and leaders our world is hungry for
St Joseph Catholic Academy Photo - Our Montessori Preschool offers 3 and 4 year olds the opportunity, under the watchful eye of a certified Montessori Instructor, to work at their own pace toward important developmental milestones while building academic and social skills.
Green Park Lutheran School Photo - ACCOMPLISHED St. Louis Science Fair is an initiative of the Academy of Science and sponsored by Monsanto and SunEdison. Spring 2014 there were over 2,500 top projects, representing 230 schools. 40 GP students progressed on to St. Louis Science Fair. The results? 22 Blue Ribbon 1st Place, 13 Red Ribbon 2nd Place, 5 Green Ribbon 3rd Place.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - St. Paul's encourages social-emotional growth, character development, and leadership in all of our students as we provide one of the top academic educations in Kansas City.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2020)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 5 Schools1,542 Students15.23% Minority
- 22 Schools949 Students- Minority
- 4 Schools575 Students15.93% Minority
- 33 Schools2,906 Students18.71% Minority
- 1 Schools96 Students11.36% Minority
- 101 Schools12,235 Students19.12% Minority
- 2 Schools201 Students30.00% Minority
- 2 Schools176 Students5.51% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools466 Students10.68% Minority
- 4 Schools799 Students61.75% Minority
- 7 Schools1,045 Students2.38% Minority
- 68 Schools12,066 Students18.35% Minority
- 4 Schools128 Students- Minority
- 5 Schools395 Students5.98% Minority
- 12 Schools774 Students38.52% Minority
- 5 Schools417 Students15.83% Minority
- 240 Schools61,609 Students13.76% Minority
- 15 Schools477 Students34.60% Minority
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.