Top Missouri Religiously Affiliated Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 526 top religiously affiliated private schools in Missouri (75% of all schools), serving 99,942 students.
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Trinity Catholic High School Photo - Trinity has won 37 District Championships in just 14 years. The Girls and Boys Soccer teams have combined for 7 State Final Appearances. The football team was the State Runner-Up in 2016. Trinity's girls volleyball team has won the District Title for three years in a row.
Agape Boarding School Photo - We strive for academic excellence and upon completion of our program, each student will receive a high school diploma that will help him continue on to college.
Lutheran High School South Photo - Our college-prep curriculum in a Christ-centered environment prepares each of our students for many options and choices for college. Ninety-eight percent of our students continue their education in a college or university.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Religious Affiliation (2019-20)
- Religious Affiliation# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools505 Students- Minority
- 6 Schools841 Students19.36% Minority
- 30 Schools2,742 Students18.63% Minority
- 97 Schools14,035 Students19.08% Minority
- 3 Schools261 Students29.21% Minority
- 2 Schools169 Students2.91% Minority
- 1 Schools80 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools466 Students10.68% Minority
- 4 Schools819 Students63.34% Minority
- 7 Schools736 Students1.90% Minority
- 75 Schools13,659 Students16.76% Minority
- 4 Schools127 Students7.41% Minority
- 6 Schools344 Students30.08% Minority
- 13 Schools771 Students38.69% Minority
- 5 Schools695 Students9.59% Minority
- 244 Schools63,259 Students11.87% Minority
- 15 Schools433 Students31.85% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.