Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 51 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 501 private schools (70% of all schools) and 99,449 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (39% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (12% of schools).
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
Living Water Academy Photo - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Modern, interactive education in a warm, comfortable environment.
Academy Of Saint Louis Photo - The Academy of St. Louis is the only private, faith-based school for students with learning disabilities in St. Louis serving grades K-12th.
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
Christian Fellowship School Photo - Our fabulous gymnasium serves as PE class during the days and volleyball and basketball courts at night.
The Pembroke Hill School Photo - Pembroke Hill enrolls nearly 1,200 students ages 2 years through 12th grade. The school is housed on two beautiful campuses near the heart of the city. With a teacher to student ratio of 12 to 1, PHS students receive very personal instruction in a small environment. The college prep curriculum is exciting and helps prepare students for their next level of education. All of PHS seniors go on to a college or university. Nearly 25 percent of the Class of 2015 have been recognized by the National Merit Program.
The St Michael School Of Clayton Photo - The St. Michael School of Clayton supports each child in developing character,independence, strong academic skills and intellectual curiosity, which will result in a thinker who listens, an inquirer who negotiates, an inventor who collaborates, and an individual who believes in him or herself.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 26 Schools1,077 Students18.29% Minority
- 38 Schools9,819 Students28.59% Minority
- 3 Schools136 Students51.75% Minority
- 15 Schools1,090 Students16.76% Minority
- 19 Schools1,940 Students12.43% Minority
- 4 Schools323 Students13.50% Minority
- 4 Schools325 Students42.81% Minority
- 59 Schools9,638 Students18.27% Minority
- 8 Schools789 Students22.58% Minority
- 5 Schools1,052 Students16.97% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools1,946 Students23.29% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 5 Schools1,887 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 5 Schools623 Students34.20% Minority
- 11 Schools390 Students31.60% Minority
- 31 Schools10,351 Students18.25% Minority
- 2 Schools812 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools349 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,743 Students13.95% Minority
- 1 Schools203 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools125 Students32.26% Minority
- 1 Schools220 Students46.40% Minority
- 30 Schools4,792 Students17.04% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools12,475 Students15.30% Minority
- 1 Schools364 Students58.67% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 4 Schools214 Students29.69% Minority
- 2 Schools186 Students13.33% Minority
- 195 Schools51,041 Students13.35% Minority
- 5 Schools833 Students21.61% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students7.31% Minority
- 2 Schools423 Students22.60% Minority
- 3 Schools1,049 Students20.92% Minority
- 14 Schools3,365 Students11.88% Minority
- 3 Schools680 Students0.80% Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools502 Students15.26% Minority
- 3 Schools30 Students10.71% Minority
- 12 Schools917 Students20.75% Minority
- 33 Schools5,902 Students21.54% Minority
- 74 Schools17,175 Students13.10% Minority
- 18 Schools4,068 Students19.09% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 3 Schools464 Students14.79% Minority
- 21 Schools8,691 Students13.24% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students24.87% Minority
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.