Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 493 private schools (71% of all schools) and 101,357 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (40% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (11% of schools).
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Living Water Academy Photo - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
The Wilson School Photo - Newly renovated facilities at The Wilson School include an innovation room, featuring a state-of-the-art immersion wall with 18 flat screen panels. The flexible space is used for project-based learning, virtual tours and interviews, and a wide variety of interactive multi-media activities.
St James The Greater School Photo - A new playground structure has been installed for the 2012-13 school year.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 25 Schools1,080 Students19.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,430 Students23.41% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students45.16% Minority
- 15 Schools1,123 Students16.34% Minority
- 18 Schools1,891 Students10.45% Minority
- 3 Schools204 Students11.88% Minority
- 3 Schools134 Students45.83% Minority
- 56 Schools10,059 Students16.27% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students22.40% Minority
- 4 Schools727 Students24.95% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools2,034 Students22.59% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,693 Students17.49% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 6 Schools683 Students5.94% Minority
- 11 Schools374 Students29.08% Minority
- 30 Schools10,241 Students17.13% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,786 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students32.26% Minority
- 30 Schools4,791 Students16.42% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools13,105 Students14.70% Minority
- 1 Schools371 Students25.77% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 4 Schools222 Students26.57% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students13.17% Minority
- 197 Schools53,289 Students11.54% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,061 Students19.85% Minority
- 14 Schools3,291 Students12.73% Minority
- 3 Schools367 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools455 Students17.08% Minority
- 3 Schools39 Students17.78% Minority
- 10 Schools798 Students19.05% Minority
- 34 Schools6,543 Students22.40% Minority
- 72 Schools18,518 Students10.38% Minority
- 16 Schools3,743 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 2 Schools391 Students14.84% Minority
- 22 Schools9,419 Students12.75% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students24.87% Minority
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.