Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 491 private schools (71% of all schools) and 101,157 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (40% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (11% of schools).
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
Living Water Academy Photo - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Chesterfield Day School Photo - CDS students experience and solve real-world problems and then present their findings to authentic and meaningful audiences.
MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School) Photo - Our research-based and best-practice curriculum and methodologies are designed to ignite the interests and challenge the abilities of each of our young students.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 25 Schools1,080 Students19.04% Minority
- 34 Schools9,478 Students23.41% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students45.16% Minority
- 15 Schools1,123 Students16.34% Minority
- 18 Schools1,891 Students10.45% Minority
- 3 Schools208 Students11.88% Minority
- 3 Schools200 Students45.83% Minority
- 56 Schools10,122 Students16.27% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students22.40% Minority
- 4 Schools727 Students24.95% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools2,034 Students22.59% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 4 Schools1,695 Students17.49% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 6 Schools683 Students5.94% Minority
- 11 Schools380 Students29.08% Minority
- 30 Schools10,254 Students17.13% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,786 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students32.26% Minority
- 30 Schools4,793 Students16.42% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools13,118 Students14.70% Minority
- 1 Schools371 Students25.77% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 4 Schools222 Students26.57% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students13.17% Minority
- 196 Schools52,980 Students11.41% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,061 Students19.85% Minority
- 13 Schools3,248 Students12.86% Minority
- 3 Schools367 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools455 Students17.08% Minority
- 3 Schools39 Students17.78% Minority
- 10 Schools798 Students19.05% Minority
- 34 Schools6,543 Students22.40% Minority
- 72 Schools18,524 Students10.38% Minority
- 16 Schools3,743 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 2 Schools391 Students14.84% Minority
- 22 Schools9,430 Students12.75% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students24.87% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.