Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 490 private schools (72% of all schools) and 99,946 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (40% of schools), Other school association(s) (14% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (11% of schools).
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Modern, interactive education in a warm, comfortable environment.
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Universal Academy Photo - UAIS is accredited by the Missouri Chapter of the National Federation of Non-Public School State Accrediting Associations.
Missouri Military Academy Photo - Missouri Military Academy develops cadets who are of sound moral character, who have self-disciplined to strive for and achieve their goals and who are academically prepared to attend college.
Lutheran High School South Photo - Our college-prep curriculum in a Christ-centered environment prepares each of our students for many options and choices for college. Ninety-eight percent of our students continue their education in a college or university.
Christian Fellowship School Photo - Our fabulous gymnasium serves as PE class during the days and volleyball and basketball courts at night.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 25 Schools1,080 Students19.04% Minority
- 35 Schools8,888 Students24.47% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students45.16% Minority
- 15 Schools1,123 Students16.34% Minority
- 18 Schools1,891 Students10.45% Minority
- 3 Schools208 Students11.88% Minority
- 4 Schools200 Students42.81% Minority
- 55 Schools9,427 Students16.54% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students22.40% Minority
- 4 Schools727 Students24.95% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools2,119 Students22.59% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 5 Schools1,983 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 6 Schools683 Students5.94% Minority
- 11 Schools380 Students29.08% Minority
- 30 Schools10,245 Students17.13% Minority
- 2 Schools812 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,786 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students32.26% Minority
- 30 Schools4,578 Students16.42% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools12,894 Students14.70% Minority
- 1 Schools371 Students25.77% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 4 Schools222 Students26.57% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students13.17% Minority
- 195 Schools52,491 Students11.35% Minority
- 5 Schools769 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,061 Students19.85% Minority
- 14 Schools3,520 Students11.94% Minority
- 3 Schools367 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools455 Students17.08% Minority
- 3 Schools39 Students17.78% Minority
- 10 Schools798 Students19.05% Minority
- 33 Schools6,204 Students23.48% Minority
- 70 Schools17,226 Students10.33% Minority
- 16 Schools3,743 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 2 Schools391 Students14.84% Minority
- 22 Schools9,400 Students12.75% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students24.87% Minority
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.