Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 490 private schools (70% of all schools) and 100,767 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (41% of schools), Other school association(s) (15% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (11% of schools).
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Kindergarten students enjoying time on one of our 5 amazing playgrounds
Summit Christian Academy Photo - The SCA Early Education program for children ages 2 1/2 - 5, offers a curriculum that includes, Spanish, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Reading, Phonics, Music and Physical Education, all in a loving environment taught by certified teachers.
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
Living Water Academy Photo - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
The Pembroke Hill School Photo - Pembroke Hill enrolls nearly 1,200 students ages 2 years through 12th grade. The school is housed on two beautiful campuses near the heart of the city. With a teacher to student ratio of 12 to 1, PHS students receive very personal instruction in a small environment. The college prep curriculum is exciting and helps prepare students for their next level of education. All of PHS seniors go on to a college or university. Nearly 25 percent of the Class of 2015 have been recognized by the National Merit Program.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2018-19)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 24 Schools1,020 Students18.77% Minority
- 33 Schools9,587 Students22.98% Minority
- 1 Schools7 Students- Minority
- 13 Schools952 Students16.07% Minority
- 18 Schools1,879 Students10.45% Minority
- 3 Schools213 Students11.88% Minority
- 3 Schools134 Students45.83% Minority
- 55 Schools9,420 Students17.85% Minority
- 7 Schools786 Students22.21% Minority
- 3 Schools422 Students17.41% Minority
- 2 Schools351 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools2,163 Students22.59% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 3 Schools1,333 Students17.66% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 6 Schools683 Students5.94% Minority
- 11 Schools371 Students29.08% Minority
- 29 Schools10,199 Students16.85% Minority
- 2 Schools823 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,786 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students32.26% Minority
- 30 Schools4,789 Students16.42% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools13,090 Students14.70% Minority
- 1 Schools371 Students25.77% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 3 Schools159 Students11.24% Minority
- 2 Schools306 Students13.17% Minority
- 199 Schools53,749 Students11.72% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools238 Students7.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,102 Students19.85% Minority
- 14 Schools3,273 Students12.73% Minority
- 3 Schools367 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools455 Students17.08% Minority
- 3 Schools39 Students17.78% Minority
- 10 Schools780 Students19.05% Minority
- 34 Schools6,596 Students22.40% Minority
- 72 Schools18,484 Students10.53% Minority
- 16 Schools3,692 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 2 Schools391 Students14.84% Minority
- 23 Schools9,487 Students13.13% Minority
- 4 Schools1,050 Students24.87% Minority
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.