Top Missouri Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 49 top school membership associations in Missouri, serving 492 private schools (72% of all schools) and 101,047 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (40% of schools), Other school association(s) (14% of schools) and Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (11% of schools).
St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy Photo - Cultivating the confident learners and leaders our world is hungry for
St. Paul's Episcopal Day School Photo - Chapel lesson involving older students and their younger buddy students
Living Water Academy Photo - Fun in our beautiful new full-size gym with equipment won after LWA placed first in Missouri and second nationally in the NFL's "Fuel Up to Play 60" program
Summit Christian Academy Photo - One of the core values of SCA is Cultivating Community. We recognize that the SCA community extends beyond the walls of our school. Coming from diverse backgrounds, we unify around a simple statement of faith that binds us together. We acknowledge the responsibility of the parent, the role of the church, and the authority of the Holy Spirit in training
Rohan Woods School Photo - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School) Photo - Our research-based and best-practice curriculum and methodologies are designed to ignite the interests and challenge the abilities of each of our young students.
Whitefield Academy Photo - Because we are a Pre-K to 12th school, friendships that are formed on the playground in first grade last through senior year and beyond.
Living Word Christian School - Mid Rivers Elementary Campus Photo - Christian Elementary School is located at 310 Cardinal Place, St. Peters, MO 63376. Come visit us!
Messiah Lutheran School Photo - From preschool to middle school, we have spacious classrooms with up-to-date technology, and teachers who invest in their students. We foster relationship building in our school, and offer leadership opportunities for both our youngest and oldest learners alike.
Christian Fellowship School Photo - One of our favorite traditions is the elementary Christmas program.
Top Missouri Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 25 Schools1,080 Students19.04% Minority
- 36 Schools9,659 Students24.08% Minority
- 2 Schools67 Students45.16% Minority
- 15 Schools1,123 Students16.34% Minority
- 18 Schools1,891 Students10.45% Minority
- 3 Schools208 Students11.88% Minority
- 4 Schools200 Students42.81% Minority
- 56 Schools10,205 Students16.27% Minority
- 8 Schools804 Students22.40% Minority
- 4 Schools727 Students24.95% Minority
- 2 Schools310 Students50.97% Minority
- 1 Schools92 Students10.26% Minority
- 10 Schools2,119 Students22.59% Minority
- 1 Schools226 Students61.54% Minority
- 5 Schools1,983 Students17.43% Minority
- 1 Schools100 Students16.67% Minority
- 6 Schools683 Students5.94% Minority
- 11 Schools380 Students29.08% Minority
- 30 Schools10,245 Students17.13% Minority
- 2 Schools812 Students24.58% Minority
- 1 Schools325 Students79.55% Minority
- 2 Schools1,786 Students12.82% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 1 Schools- Students32.26% Minority
- 30 Schools4,793 Students16.42% Minority
- 3 Schools735 Students13.51% Minority
- 38 Schools13,109 Students14.70% Minority
- 1 Schools371 Students25.77% Minority
- 1 Schools78 Students9.52% Minority
- 4 Schools222 Students26.57% Minority
- 2 Schools191 Students13.17% Minority
- 196 Schools52,821 Students11.41% Minority
- 5 Schools762 Students20.90% Minority
- 1 Schools194 Students7.58% Minority
- 3 Schools1,061 Students19.85% Minority
- 14 Schools3,520 Students11.94% Minority
- 3 Schools367 Students- Minority
- 1 Schools134 Students58.90% Minority
- 3 Schools455 Students17.08% Minority
- 3 Schools39 Students17.78% Minority
- 10 Schools798 Students19.05% Minority
- 33 Schools6,204 Students23.48% Minority
- 71 Schools18,212 Students10.28% Minority
- 16 Schools3,743 Students21.52% Minority
- 2 Schools159 Students11.88% Minority
- 1 Schools281 Students63.16% Minority
- 2 Schools391 Students14.84% Minority
- 22 Schools9,400 Students12.75% Minority
- 4 Schools1,009 Students24.87% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.