Living Water Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Living Water Academy Photo #2 - Living Water Academy Family of Students, Faculty, and Staff. The annual all-school photo around the fountain is one of LWA's oldest and most cherished traditions.
Living Water Academy Photo #3 - Annual Pre-K & Kindergarten Circus Graduation - another of our cherished LWA traditions that make the transition to Kindergarten and 1st grade so special.
Living Water Academy Photo #4 - The chapel windows at LWA. We start every week at LWA off with an all-school chapel service - open to parents as well - on Monday mornings at 8:30 a.m.
Living Water Academy Photo #5 - The walking track around the gym at LWA, put to good use every day by students and staff!
Living Water Academy Photo #6 - LWA participates in the annual See You at the Pole gathering every fourth Wednesday in September to pray and praise our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Living Water Academy Photo #7 - The 2017-18 LWA Robotics Team finished first among 23 teams in the East Conference Qualifier meet to advance to the state competition at the Missouri University of Science & Technology in Rolla. At the state championships, they finished 7th out of 24 teams - a great achievement for their first year as a team!
Living Water Academy Photo #8 - The LWA Eagles boys' basketball team closed out their second season in 2017-18 with an excellent 6-1 record!
Living Water Academy Photo #9 - LWA's 2017 Christmas musical was a huge hit with the West County community and an inspirational celebration of Jesus' birth.
- Living Water Academy (LWA) partners with parents to nuture children with Christ-like character who are spiritually, intellectually, physically and emotionally ready to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Learning differences, Down Syndrome, ADHD|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School colors - polos and pants/skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,565|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Lee White|
|Admissions Associate||Valerie Caldwell|
- LWA's Christ-centered curriculum takes His love beyond the chapel and into the classroom, incorporating Christ's love and learnings into every subject. LWA's curriculum includes proven learning programs A Beka, Saxon and Bob Jones that provide an intellectually and spiritually stimulating education preparing students for high school and beyond. LWA strongly believes in learning beyond the classroom and offers a variety of classes at every grade level and in preschool to stretch the body as well as the mind, including: physical education, art, drama, music, computers, musical theater and Spanish. Additionally, LWA's library, computer lab, and learning center work together to support non-classroom development and address various learning challenges. LWA recently moved into a new $3 million building on the campus of the Fellowship of Wildwood that provides the finest in classrooms, a full-sized gymnasium with elevated walking track, and a 150-seat chapel to the existing campus set on nearly 30 acres in Wildwood. LWA encourages a sense of family among students, faculty and parents that provides nurturing emotional support during students' critical growth years. The common denominator in all LWA families is a genuine desire to see their children raised in a safe, loving environment, based upon the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. Tuition for 2- and 3-year old preschool ranges from $1,650 to $3,900 per year, 4/5 year old/Pre-K tuition ranges from $3,250 to $3,900 per year, and K-8 tuition is $6,550 per year
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: K-8 | 297 students
15668 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636)227-8654 5.3 K-8
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636)391-1253 8.3 NS-8
- Collierville Grades: NS-8 | 613 students
2005 Winchester Blvd.
Collierville, TN 38017
(901)255-8134 250.2 NS-8
We have 3 children here. Excellent academics, nurturing environment. Kis love school!
- Posted by Parent - loris
My son goes to preschool. His teacher is excellent. The curriculum is really preparing him for kindergarten. Best of all, he is making great friends and having a lot of fun learning in a loving Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - 1Cart
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.