Living Water Academy
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-9
- Enrollment: 204 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,950
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
School colors - polos and pants/skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- LWA's Christ-centered curriculum takes His love beyond the chapel and into the classroom, incorporating Christ's love and learnings into every subject. LWA's curriculum includes proven learning programs A Beka, Saxon and Bob Jones that provide an intellectually and spiritually stimulating education preparing students for high school and beyond. LWA strongly believes in learning beyond the classroom and offers a variety of classes at every grade level and in preschool to stretch the body as well as the mind, including: physical education, art, drama, music, computers, musical theater and Spanish. Additionally, LWA's library, computer lab, and learning center work together to support non-classroom development and address various learning challenges. LWA recently moved into a new $3 million building on the campus of the Fellowship of Wildwood that provides the finest in classrooms, a full-sized gymnasium with elevated walking track, and a 150-seat chapel to the existing campus set on nearly 30 acres in Wildwood. LWA encourages a sense of family among students, faculty and parents that provides nurturing emotional support during students' critical growth years. The common denominator in all LWA families is a genuine desire to see their children raised in a safe, loving environment, based upon the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. Tuition for 2- and 3-year old preschool ranges from $1,650 to $3,900 per year, 4/5 year old/Pre-K tuition ranges from $3,250 to $3,900 per year, and K-8 tuition is $6,550 per year
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Living Water Academy cost?
Living Water Academy's tuition is approximately $7,950 for private students.
What schools are Living Water Academy often compared to?
Living Water Academyis often viewed alongside schools like St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does Living Water Academy offer?
Living Water Academy offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Living Water Academy?
The application deadline for Living Water Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Living Water Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards