- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 307 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
red, white, blue polo shirts, khaki or navy blue shorts, pants, school plaid skirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Lego Club, Robotics Club, Scholar Quiz Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls on the Run
St. John School: A Personalized Learning
Cultivating the confident learners and leaders our world is hungry for
- Early Childhood Center
- St. John Early Childhood Center is a distinctive program where classrooms are filled with beauty. Students` minds and hands are challenged to think and explore, and teachers radiate love for their students and Jesus.
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
- Students are naturally curious, creative and eager to learn. At St. John School, Kindergarten - 2nd Grade fosters this value through a program that empowers student voice, provides age-appropriate choice, and utilizes hands-on activities that align with our personalized approach. Students experience an education that is tailored to their unique gifts, strengths, and individual needs.
- 3rd - 5th Grade
- Students enter a studio classroom environment. It`s here they experience increased opportunities for self-direction and self-advocacy. Core content is delivered through a team-teaching approach and in multiple ways (digital and analog methods) and reinforced through project-based learning experiences. Academics, real-life success skills, and social-emotional learning skills are prioritized through 1-on-1 advisory time with teachers.
- 6th - 8th Grade
- As students enter upper-grade levels, they continue to hone the success skills they have developed that prepare them for the transition to high school. Students experience a rigorous personalized curriculum, rotating through different learning spaces and teachers, and real-life project work that reinforces core concepts and competencies. Students continue to build independence and self-regulation by taking greater ownership of their schedules and coursework. The upper-grade levels have an increased focus on social-emotional learning to help students become confident learners and leaders in any high school environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy offer?
What is St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy?
Endorse St. John School: A Personalized Learning Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards