Christian Academy Of Greater St. Louis
5.00 (7 reviews)
Christian Academy Of Greater St. Louis Photo #7 - Sports include, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Baseball and Track.
- Our guiding philosophy is..."That which ultimately benefits the student.
- Our goal is to prepare each student to live a life of value and meaning to God, society and self."
- The central purpose of Christian Academy is to provide a quality Christian education for each student.CA is designed to complement and enhance the difficult and challenging parental task of providing their child with a balanced total education.
- "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History I, College Algebra, English Comp I, English Comp II, General Psychology, Introduction to Statistics, Oral Communications/Speech, Survey of Civilizations I|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Jean, Khaki pants, no athletic wear in classes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,776|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition rates, varies by grade level|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carla Payne|
|Admissions Associate||Beverly Isenberg|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Tae Kwon Do
- CHRISTIAN ACADEMY OF GREATER ST. LOUIS
- Established 1976
- 40+ Years of Christian Education in St. Louis, Missouri
- CA is fully accredited through: AdvancEd/North Central Association Commision on Accreditation and School Improvementand the National Christian School Association (NCSA)
- 314-429-7070 or 314-426-8601(fax)
- 11050 North Warson Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63114
- Office Hours - Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Christian Academy Of Greater St. Louis also viewed these schools: North County Christian School, Grace Christian Academy, Grace Chapel Lutheran School, MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School) and Agape Academy & Child Development Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)972-6227 6.7 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 1245 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)995-7367 2.9 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-4 | 227 students
7400 Olive Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)725-5262 4.6 PK-4
My son is a junior this year and has been going to CA since he was in preschool, his journey with CA has been a great experience! Academically he is doing outstanding and it wouldn't be possible without the wonderful teachers, they go above and beyond!
- Posted by Parent - Seal
I have been associated with Christian Academy for 30 years. Every teacher at the Academy works very hard to address academics as well as a Biblical view. The student body is very close and works well across all ages. Students often return after graduation to tell us how much Christian Academy meant to them. If you are looking for a school with excellent teachers, phenomenal students, and a Christian view, then Christian Academy is the school for you!
- Posted by Teacher - Linda Meyer
I highly recommend Bright Beginnings Early Childhood Center at the Christian Academy of Greater St. Louis to any parent seeking a loving, safe, nurturing environment for their child. The teachers and administrators love our 18-month-old son as though he were their own, and it's wonderful to see how excited he is to go to preschool each morning. Activities are developmentally appropriate for his age, with plenty of space for free play. We love CA!
- Posted by Parent - Laura
As a parent and Pastor in the community I HIGHLY recommend CAGSL. My children have been a part of CAGSL for 3 years but I have been personally involved for about 6 years. First and foremost they Keep God number one and the top priority of their school. They teach the love of Jesus and the scriptures as they should. Academically they are as good as it gets. The teachers there go above and beyond to make sure each and every student is set up for success. CA is one big family atmosphere, and it starts at the top with the school administrator Mrs. Payne. She sets the example day in and day out and her staff follows suit. Unlike many schools the cohesion between the student, no matter the age, is truly amazing. CAGSL is light in our community and we are proud to be a part of the crusader family. We pass several Christian schools on our 45 minute drive to CAGSL and have visited many during sporting events and CAGSL is head and shoulders of them all in every aspect. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more info.. Pastor Aaron Cofer, Have Bible Will Travel, 3145676007.
- Posted by Parent - Aaron Cofer
We have been so pleased with CA. Our son was made to feel welcomed his first year there, and was able to play on a championship basketball team. Additionally, the class sizes are small, and he is able to receive individualized attention. The teachers go above and beyond- it has been a blessing for us.
- Posted by Parent - SGH
Both my children attended CA from KG - 12th grade and really enjoyed their experience there. They would not trade it for anything else. The academics provided scholarships that paid for most of their college tuition at top-ranked schools. The sports and arts programs expanded their opportunities to grow in leadership and citizenship. They both excelled in all aspects. The friendships they made are still the best and even though they are in other parts of the country. They are still close. You can not get any better than CA!
- Posted by Parent - Judd
My son loves CA! The small class sizes give him plenty of one-on-one. His academics are through the roof, and he feels right at home.
- Posted by Parent - Anderson
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.