Grace Chapel Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Grace Chapel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the task of following God's command of raising children in the love and admonition of the Lord.
- Grace Chapel Lutheran School is an accreditted through the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
- All teachers and staff at Grace Lutheran School are dedicated Christians, fully trained and qualified.
- They are committed to the education of the whole child. Their Christian faith, experience, concern, and teaching gifts make them the key to Grace Lutheran Schools' success.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(5 pocket uniform pants, solid colored polo (no pattern or logo), and a belt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,850|
|Tuition Notes||Our Tuition Assistance Program is designed to provide financial assistance to families with a low annual household income that cannot afford the entire rate of tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Irene Desmond|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Scholar Bowl, STEM Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of Grace Chapel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the task of following God's command of raising children in the love and admonition of the Lord. All teachers and staff at Grace Lutheran School are dedicated Christians, fully trained and qualified. They are committed to the education of the whole child. Their Christian faith, experience, concern, and teaching gifts make them the key to Grace Lutheran Schools' success.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)972-6227 5.1 PK-12
- Hazelwood Grades: NS-4 | 139 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314)524-4272 4.9 NS-4
I just love how my children (2yrs old and 4yrs old) come home from the early school program singing all sorts of songs - from songs about Jesus to songs about the days of the week. The teachers and staff provide a loving and safe environment that make us feel like family.
- Posted by Parent - Micah
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.