Grace Chapel Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Grace Chapel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the task of following God's command of raising children in the love and admonition of the Lord.
- Grace Chapel Lutheran School is an accreditted through the Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
- All teachers and staff at Grace Lutheran School are dedicated Christians, fully trained and qualified.
- They are committed to the education of the whole child. Their Christian faith, experience, concern, and teaching gifts make them the key to Grace Lutheran Schools' success.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(5 pocket uniform pants, solid colored polo (no pattern or logo), and a belt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Our Tuition Assistance Program is designed to provide financial assistance to families with a low annual household income that cannot afford the entire rate of tuition.|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy Glenn|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Scholar Bowl, STEM Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
- The mission of Grace Chapel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the task of following God's command of raising children in the love and admonition of the Lord. All teachers and staff at Grace Lutheran School are dedicated Christians, fully trained and qualified. They are committed to the education of the whole child. Their Christian faith, experience, concern, and teaching gifts make them the key to Grace Lutheran Schools' success.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)972-6227 5.1 PK-12
- Hazelwood Grades: NS-6 | 76 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314)524-4272 4.9 NS-6
I just love how my children (2yrs old and 4yrs old) come home from the early school program singing all sorts of songs - from songs about Jesus to songs about the days of the week. The teachers and staff provide a loving and safe environment that make us feel like family.
- Posted by Parent - Micah
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.