- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 234 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- BTC School's over 100 years of educational history on our site is a vibrant part of our experience and reflected in the spirit in our school.Our lineage dates back to the founding of Sts. John & James Parish in 1882 (with the school opening in 1918).Sts. John & James was staffed by the Sisters of St. Joseph and was one of the largest schools in North County. In 1921, Holy Ghost Parish was started as a mission parish of Sts. John & James. Its school opened in 1940 and was staffed by the Franciscan Sisters.In 1931, Holy Angels (Our Lady of the Angels) was established to serve the African-American community of Kinloch.Its school was one of the first Catholic schools serving African-Americans in St. Louis. It was not until 1947, that all Catholic schools would be integrated a full seven years before the Supreme Court would take this same action with our public schools, in 1954. In the1950`s with the GI boom, three additional parishes were founded within our boundaries St. Sebastian in 1953, served by the Sisters of the Incarnate Word;Good Shepherd in 1958, served by the Religious of the Sacred Heart and St. Bartholomew in 1959, served by School Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Parish & School was formed in 2005 as a result of the merger of these parishes and schools in North St. Louis County. Catholic Educationc ontinues to be one of our most important ministries and it is a priority of our parish to provide a quality Catholic education to the children of our community.Our parish boundaries today cover 15 municipalities in North County - a community of over 20,000 residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Blessed Teresa Of Calcutta School offer?
When is the application deadline for Blessed Teresa Of Calcutta School?
Endorse Blessed Teresa Of Calcutta School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards