Agape Academy & Child Development Center
- Agape Academy & Child Development Center serves 227 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-4 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the National Christian School Association (NCSA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Agape Academy & Child Development Center is 76:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Donna Griffin|
|Admissions Associate||Veronica Lloyd|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
150 N Elizabeth Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63135
(314) 522-3888 5.6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-1 | 10 students
7001 Forsyth Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314) 863-9493 1.8 PK-1
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.