Christ The King Catholic School
- Christ The King School has been committed to the pursuit of academic excellence.
- We are proud of our long history of dedication to the families of University City and the surrounding communities.
- Our talented faculty nurtures individuality, self-awareness and self-esteem. Along with a strong curriculum, we strive to instill in our students the values we treasure.
- At Christ the King, our students love to learn and learn to love.
- The mission of Christ the King School is to provide each student with a high-quality education in the arts and sciences and with formation in Christian values that will lend dignity and direction to his or her life.
- We pride ourselves on preparing students not just for high school, but for life – a life that is centered on Jesus Christ and grounded in His Gospel.
- The staff of Christ the King School focuses on the individual needs of our children by helping them to know themselves, their human family, and their faith.
- Since education is the formation of the whole child, our school places proper emphasis upon spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social, and physical values, as appropriate for children of different ages and developmental needs.
- While Christ the King School emphasizes personal responsibility for learning, we accommodate the individual learning style of each child.
- We provide co-curricular experiences to support opportunities for successful learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 5-8 | 109 students
1106 N. Jefferson
Saint Louis, MO 63106
(314)531-9820 6.3 5-8
- Florissant Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
1735 Charbonier Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)921-2201 9.9 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)993-4040 2.6 7-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 415 students
13201 Clayton Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)434-2100 8.1 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
6040 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63112
(314)721-2595 1.9 PK-8
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.