Christ The King Catholic School
- Christ The King School has been committed to the pursuit of academic excellence.
- We are proud of our long history of dedication to the families of University City and the surrounding communities.
- Our talented faculty nurtures individuality, self-awareness and self-esteem. Along with a strong curriculum, we strive to instill in our students the values we treasure.
- At Christ the King, our students love to learn and learn to love.
- The mission of Christ the King School is to provide each student with a high-quality education in the arts and sciences and with formation in Christian values that will lend dignity and direction to his or her life.
- We pride ourselves on preparing students not just for high school, but for life – a life that is centered on Jesus Christ and grounded in His Gospel.
- The staff of Christ the King School focuses on the individual needs of our children by helping them to know themselves, their human family, and their faith.
- Since education is the formation of the whole child, our school places proper emphasis upon spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social, and physical values, as appropriate for children of different ages and developmental needs.
- While Christ the King School emphasizes personal responsibility for learning, we accommodate the individual learning style of each child.
- We provide co-curricular experiences to support opportunities for successful learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-2 | 187 students
7400 Olive Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314)725-5262 0.6 PK-2
- Hazelwood Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
(314)524-4272 7.1 PK-6
- Florissant Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1285 N New Florissant Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)837-1252 7.8 PK-8
- Ferguson Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
150 N Elizabeth Ave
Ferguson, MO 63135
(314)522-3888 6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)993-4040 2.6 7-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.