Christ The King Catholic School
- Christ The King School has been committed to the pursuit of academic excellence.
- We are proud of our long history of dedication to the families of University City and the surrounding communities.
- Our talented faculty nurtures individuality, self-awareness and self-esteem. Along with a strong curriculum, we strive to instill in our students the values we treasure.
- At Christ the King, our students love to learn and learn to love.
- The mission of Christ the King School is to provide each student with a high-quality education in the arts and sciences and with formation in Christian values that will lend dignity and direction to his or her life.
- We pride ourselves on preparing students not just for high school, but for life – a life that is centered on Jesus Christ and grounded in His Gospel.
- The staff of Christ the King School focuses on the individual needs of our children by helping them to know themselves, their human family, and their faith.
- Since education is the formation of the whole child, our school places proper emphasis upon spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social, and physical values, as appropriate for children of different ages and developmental needs.
- While Christ the King School emphasizes personal responsibility for learning, we accommodate the individual learning style of each child.
- We provide co-curricular experiences to support opportunities for successful learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FlorissantGrades: KG-8 | 259 students
1735 Charbonier Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
- Saint LouisGrades: 7-12 | 618 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
13201 Clayton Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: K-8 | 212 students
6040 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63112
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 337 students
1720 Redman Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63138
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.