Christ The King Catholic School
Tel: (999) 999-9999
- Christ The King School has been committed to the pursuit of academic excellence.
- We are proud of our long history of dedication to the families of University City and the surrounding communities.
- Our talented faculty nurtures individuality, self-awareness and self-esteem. Along with a strong curriculum, we strive to instill in our students the values we treasure.
- At Christ the King, our students love to learn and learn to love.
- The mission of Christ the King School is to provide each student with a high-quality education in the arts and sciences and with formation in Christian values that will lend dignity and direction to his or her life.
- We pride ourselves on preparing students not just for high school, but for life – a life that is centered on Jesus Christ and grounded in His Gospel.
- The staff of Christ the King School focuses on the individual needs of our children by helping them to know themselves, their human family, and their faith.
- Since education is the formation of the whole child, our school places proper emphasis upon spiritual, intellectual, cultural, social, and physical values, as appropriate for children of different ages and developmental needs.
- While Christ the King School emphasizes personal responsibility for learning, we accommodate the individual learning style of each child.
- We provide co-curricular experiences to support opportunities for successful learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-4 | 227 students
7400 Olive Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63130
(314) 725-5262 0.6 NS-4
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
150 N Elizabeth Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63135
(314) 522-3888 6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 7-12 | 650 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314) 993-4040 2.6 7-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 392 students
13201 Clayton Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 434-2100 8.1 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?