MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School)
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 1,249 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 11 / Jan. 28 / rolling
Upcoming Events and News
- Virtual Event - Thu., November 18, 2021 6:30pm (CST) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Thu., January 20, 2022 6:30pm (CST) - get more information!
- MICDS Homecoming Returns! - 09/29/2021The MICDS community was full of school spirit and gratitude for the return of our Homecoming festivities in September.
- MICDS Celebrates the First Day of 2021-2022 School Year - 08/18/2021The 2021-2022 school year was off to a fast start as students from the Lower School, Middle School, and Upper School began classes on Tuesday, August 17.
- Building Confident, Independent Mathematicians in Beasley and Beyond - 02/03/2021Beasley parents had the opportunity this week to attend a Lower School Parent Education Coffee entitled Cultivating Approaches to Build Independent Mathematicians.
- Despite Changes, The Turkey Train Rolls On - 11/20/2020Our community modified our Turkey Train tradition this year to still provide Thanksgiving meals to families in need in safe ways. Together, we donated turkeys, canned goods, and monetary donations to the St. Louis Area Foodbank for a record-breaking number of meals provided.
MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School) ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
50+ Clubs and Affinity Groups
Arts and Music Programs:
Flourishing Visual and Performing Arts Programs
- MICDS is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian, college-prep,
independent day school that offers a dynamic learning environment
for intellectually curious and ambitious students from pre-K/junior
kindergarten (age 4) through 12th grade.
- We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-23 academic year. Apply through our website and please contact the Admission Office at 314-995-7367 if you have any questions.
- At MICDS, we help students discover their unique talents, preparing them for higher education and a life of purpose and service as compassionate, engaged citizens of a global community. When your child attends MICDS, they'll receive an unmatched education in math, science, and the humanities. They'll acquire strong academic skills and a lifelong love of learning. They'll learn from the best teachers who are skilled educators, experts in their fields, mentors, and coaches. At MICDS, your child will engage with a hands-on and innovative curriculum, giving them a deep understanding across disciplines and grade levels. They'll enjoy small class sizes that promote vibrant intellectual exchange and a strong spirit of community.
- Your future MICDS Ram will also have access to state-of-the-art facilities, which reflects the School's ongoing investment in their future. Take a tour and experience for yourself our STEM facility-the most advanced secondary education building in the region-equipped with laboratories for research, plant sciences, and robotics. Check out our athletics facilities including the Steward Family Aquatic Center, Holtman Stadium and O'Hara Field, and Holekamp Track and Field Stadium, which enhance our strong athletic program and reflect the School`s commitment to excellence in all endeavors. At MICDS, your child will be challenged to become their best self. Empowered by our collaborative community, they'll explore their passions, engage in innovative learning, and pursue excellence in and out of the classroom.
Endorse MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards