- Forsyth School is a leading independent, co-educational elementary school for children age 3 through Grade 6.
- Located next door to Washington University and across the street from Forest Park in the Wydown-Forsyth Historic District, Forsyth provides an unforgettable experience on a one-of-a-kind campus with classrooms in six repurposed, historic homes.
- The challenging and engaging curriculum fosters independence and prepares students to thrive in secondary school and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,337|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for part-time Pre-K is $14,220; Tuition for full-day Pre-K, Jr-K, and Sr-K is $20,816|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$7,500|
|Admissions Director||DeAnn Pomatto|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Forsyth School also viewed these schools: The College School, MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School), New City School, Rohan Woods School and The Wilson School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 1245 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)995-7367 5.2 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 317 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)361-6411 1.8 PK-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.