- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 392 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,900
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jul. 15
Academics and Faculty
(Khaki pants and polo shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Debate Club, Lesbian/Gay/Transgender, Mock Trial, Running Club, Television/Radio, World Language Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Dance, Drumline, Improve Club, Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Principia School is a place where students thrive and possibilities unfold-where students are challenged to grow in character and scholarship, embracing opportunity and pursuing excellence in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Located in Town and Country, Missouri, Principia School is an independent, coeducational college preparatory school offering innovative programs for preschool through grade 12. A beautiful 360-acre campus supports a state-of-the-art educational and athletic experience, featuring outstanding sports fields and facilities, and 100+ acres of outdoor teaching spaces. Grounded on the principles of Christian Science, Principia welcomes students from a variety of faith backgrounds who value a Christian-based approach to character development and education.
- Through an integrated curriculum defined by rigor, challenge, and opportunity, students apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to global challenges. A Principia education teaches students to think fearlessly, live selflessly, and learn purposefully while helping them gain an understanding of the wider world and how to improve it. Experiential learning opportunities abound both on campus and beyond through local, national, and international educational trips.
- Learner-centered programs prepare students to succeed in an ever-changing world by forging deeper connections through authentic learning experiences, developing and strengthening character, and cultivating future-ready skills in preparation for college and beyond.
Endorse Principia School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards