Promise Christian Academy
Tel: (636) 449-0647
- Promise Christian Academy was founded in 2004 to service children with multiple disablities.
- Our school integrates academic excellence and high nuture in a small classroom setting, we serve students who require intensive occupational therapy support.
- As one of only a handful of schools in the nation that do so with a faith infused foundation, Promise allows students with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and other pervasive developmental delays, the encouragement to develop to their highest potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Down Syndrome, Williams Syndrome, Intellectual disability, ADHD, Asperberger|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After Care - Available until 5:00 p.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: K-10 | 6 students
15712 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636) 230-0580 5.2 K-10
- Blue Springs Grades: NS-12 | 37 students
5000 Nw Valley View Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64015
(816) 224-9541 208 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 1-12 | 48 students
20 Archbishop May Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314) 792-7320 9.4 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.