Promise Christian Academy
- Promise Christian Academy was founded in 2004 to service children with multiple disablities.
- Our school integrates academic excellence and high nuture in a small classroom setting, we serve students who require intensive occupational therapy support.
- As one of only a handful of schools in the nation that do so with a faith infused foundation, Promise allows students with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and other pervasive developmental delays, the encouragement to develop to their highest potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Down Syndrome, Williams Syndrome, Intellectual disability, ADHD, Asperberger|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After Care - Available until 5:00 p.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: K-12 | 7 students
15712 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636)230-0580 5.2 K-12
- Blue Springs Grades: NS-12 | 37 students
5000 Nw Valley View Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64015
(816)224-9541 208 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 1-12 | 48 students
20 Archbishop May Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314)792-7320 9.4 1-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.