Promise Christian Academy
- Promise Christian Academy was founded in 2004 to service children with multiple disablities.
- Our school integrates academic excellence and high nuture in a small classroom setting, we serve students who require intensive occupational therapy support.
- As one of only a handful of schools in the nation that do so with a faith infused foundation, Promise allows students with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and other pervasive developmental delays, the encouragement to develop to their highest potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism, Down Syndrome, Williams Syndrome, Intellectual disability, ADHD, Asperberger|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After Care - Available until 5:00 p.m.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: K-12 | 7 students
15712 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636)230-0580 5.2 K-12
- Blue Springs Grades: NS-12 | 37 students
5000 Nw Valley View Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64015
(816)224-9541 208 NS-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 1-12 | 48 students
20 Archbishop May Drive
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314)792-7320 9.4 1-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.