St Clare Of Assisi School
Tel: (636) 227-8654
- St. Clare of Assisi School is a Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of St. Louis whose mission is to be a visible faith community.
- Enriched by our Catholic tradition, we educate the whole child spiritually and academically, recognizing and encouraging each individual's unique gifts.
- Our school community is committed to proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ in all our words and actions, nurturing community within our parish.
- We educate the whole child spiritually and academically, recognizing and encouraging each individual's unique gifts.
- Catholic elementary schools are child-centered and are committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential.
- They empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing racially and culturally diverse world.
- The faculty and staff of these schools are faith-filled, dedicated, knowledgeable and competent in their professions, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.
- These schools are sensitive to family issues and encourage parents/guardians to fulfill their role as the first educators of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 3.4 NS-8
- Chesterfield Grades: K-8 | 347 students
238 Santa Maria Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63005
(636) 532-1151 3.9 K-8
- Ballwin Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
417 Weidman Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636) 394-6840 4.5 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.