Christ Prince Of Peace School
Tel: (636) 394-6840
- Christ, Prince of Peace is a Catholic elementary school located in Manchester, Missouri a suburb of St. Louis.
- Christ, Prince of Peace School is a faith-filled community. Our school theme is "Getting in Touch with Jesus." We reinforce our theme through participation in the Mass, classroom and school-wide activities.
- Students who are "Caught in Touch" with Jesus are given special recognition.
- As one of our students said, "In this school, Jesus comes first all of the time." Our mission at Christ, Prince of Peace School is to educate the whole child - body, mind, and spirit - in a Christ-centered environment.
- As witnesses to Jesus, we guide our students to a love of God and others, and to a commitment to lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
15668 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636) 227-8654 4.5 PK-8
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 1.6 NS-8
- Chesterfield Grades: K-8 | 347 students
238 Santa Maria Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63005
(636) 532-1151 6.3 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.