Chesterfield Montessori School
Chesterfield Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, First Lego League Robotics Team, Girl Scouts
Arts and Music Programs:
Music Class for 3-6 years, The Young Musician Private Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Children's Yoga, gymnastics, Soccer, Tennis
- Founded in 1981, Chesterfield Montessori School currently offers authentic Montessori programs from toddlers (age 16 months) through 8th grade. CMS is accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) and the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS), as well as a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Independent Schools of St. Louis (ISSL). The school is situated on a five-acre campus in Chesterfield, with an architectural award-winning building, playgrounds, a swimming pool, two tennis courts and a children's garden. All of our beautifully sunlit classrooms are well-organized and equipped with the full spectrum of learning materials scientifically developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, designed to challenge and stimulate our students. Drawn from many countries and diverse backgrounds, CMS students develop a strong sense of responsibility, community and compassion for others. Our highly educated teachers work with each child individually and in small groups to ensure that each child is guided, challenged and nurtured in a way that best serves their overall academic, social and emotional needs. At CMS, our goal is to give each child a passion for learning and success for life.
- Most importantly, Montessori educators recognize Chesterfield Montessori School as one of the finest Montessori schools in the United States. Please visit CMS` website for more information: http://www.chesterfieldmontessori.org.
Endorse Chesterfield Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards