Villa Di Maria Montessori School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Villa Di Maria Montessori Center children are introduced to awide variety of activities and material to assist in the totaldevelopment of the child, which cultivates his own desire to learn.Students are allowed to work at their own pace and to make choicesin a noncompetitive atmosphere.
- Maintaining the same directress andenvironment for three years nurtures security, builds confidenceand provides a framework in which intellectual and socialdiscipline go hand in hand.
- The curriculum encompasses thetraditional subjects of reading, writing, math, science andhistory.
- Additional subjects taught are music, art, drama, Spanishand Latin.
- Our campus is used for study, physical education andinspiration.
- These elements provide the student with outlets forintellectual and social growth.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 323 students
5209 Waterman Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)361-6411 8.3 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-1 | 15 students
7001 Forsyth Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)863-9493 6.1 PK-1
Our child has been at Villa di Maria since she was 3 (she's now 6). We have loved our family's experience here. She is independent and confident. I'm excited to see how this foundation continues to serve her as she continues to grow.
- Posted by Parent - jvp1422
Villa di Maria is a gem in the heart of Kirkwood. It sits on six beautiful acres of mixed mature oak trees, rolling grass where children run, play and explore. This natural setting fuels their natural curiosity, imagination, and desire to learn. Authentic montessori education provides a foundation for learning that will be with your child for the entire life. Come and see why you should consider AMI Montessori education for your child.
- Posted by Parent - apm98
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.