Rohan Woods School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Rohan Woods School Photo #2 - Whether learning to Roller Skate or tackling a Project in Senior Kindergarten, our students have an adventure every day.
Rohan Woods School Photo #3 - Our Middle School Students work with Science Specialist, Ms. Breckenridge to study the earth worm.
- Rohan Woods School, where Leadership and Academics meet, is small--by mission--just one class per age or grade level. With an 8:1 student/teacher ratio, faculty is able to focus on personalized instruction and project learning to ensure students positively embrace our challenging curriculum for future success; develop a love of learning and practice the skills to problem solve. Each adult connected with the school community serves as a passionate conduit for teaching and discovering the qualities of a leader in each student. All of this; blended with project learning, Science, Technology and team development, help each child move from our Early Childhood program, through our elementary and middle school to be a successful and engaged student in secondary school.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Cost varies. Reference website.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfortable with tennis shoes for PE everyday—)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,950|
|Tuition Notes||Includes before care, lunches, and all textbooks and school supplies.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katina Truman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballCross Country, Indoor Soccer,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- The students of Rohan Woods School achieve at an exceptional level of academic proficiency within a nurturing environment where every child and every family is truly known. Our curriculum is responsive to emerging academic trends while fostering the development of social responsibility. As an example, Rohan Woods School's wireless campus offers state-of-the-art interactive whiteboards in all classrooms as well as a cyber-caf, a technology lab, and a mobile laptop station for classroom use.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Rohan Woods School also viewed these schools: Rossman School, Andrews Academy Lake Saint Louis, The College School, MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School) and Chesterfield Day School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Charles Grades: K-6 | 134 students
1701 Feise Road
Saint Charles, MO 63301
(636)561-7709 6.2 K-6
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 1245 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)995-7367 3.6 PK-12
My daughter absolutely loves Rohan Woods, and have been enrolled for 4+ years. She is very comfortable, and views the school, her teachers, and friends just like family. As her father, I feel very connected to Rohan Woods, and have many opportunities to engage throughout the entire experience. Awesome!
- Posted by Parent - Brad
Outstanding staff! I have two children at RWS, one in senior kindergarten and one in early childhood! Each teacher is perfect for the grade they teach and are passionate about education.This is a place that is inclusive, parents and students will feel at home immediately.
- Posted by Parent - Courtney Hosto
Really a great school. Very satisfied with the progress we've seen in my child in PK. Had a much worse experience in a different school last year so we're ecstatic we found Rohan Woods.
- Posted by Parent - Andy
We love Rohan Woods School!! The is one of the best kept secrets in St Louis private schools. The staff and children are warm and accepting. You immediately get the warm and fuzzies when you walk in the door. The education is top notch , class sizes are small, and there is an amazing sense of down-to-earth community. This is the real deal.
- Posted by Parent - LKetter
I love this school, and am so sad to be leaving the nest next year. Honestly I couldn't ask for a more nurturing environment. One of the things I love most about this school is how each teacher knows each child on a personal level, every morning when I walk into school I am greeted by each and every student or teacher I see. This school has been more than a second home. I know that I am more than prepared for secondary school next year. You should defiantly look at this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - eliza
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.