Rohan Woods School
5.00 (1 review)
- Rohan Woods School, where Leadership and Academics meet, is small--by mission--just one class per age or grade level. With an 8:1 student/teacher ratio, faculty is able to focus on personalized instruction and project learning to ensure students positively embrace our challenging curriculum for future success; develop a love of learning and practice the skills to problem solve. Each adult connected with the school community serves as a passionate conduit for teaching and discovering the qualities of a leader in each student. All of this; blended with project learning, Science, Technology and team development, help each child move from our Early Childhood program, through our elementary and middle school to be a successful and engaged student in secondary school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||111 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$17,650|
|Tuition Notes||Includes before care, lunches, and all textbooks and school supplies.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katina Truman|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Indoor Soccer, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballCross Country, Indoor Soccer,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- The students of Rohan Woods School achieve at an exceptional level of academic proficiency within a nurturing environment where every child and every family is truly known. Our curriculum is responsive to emerging academic trends while fostering the development of social responsibility. As an example, Rohan Woods School's wireless campus offers state-of-the-art interactive whiteboards in all classrooms as well as a cyber-caf, a technology lab, and a mobile laptop station for classroom use.
- People that viewed Rohan Woods School also viewed these schools: Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School (MICDS), Andrews Academy Lake Saint Louis, Chesterfield Day School, The College School and Community School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 1225 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
- Saint CharlesGrades: K-6 | 134 students
1701 Feise Road
Saint Charles, MO 63301
- ChesterfieldGrades: PK-6 | 150 students
1100 White Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
7825 Big Bend Blvd.
Saint Louis, MO 63119
- Saint LouisGrades: PK-6 | 338 students
900 Lay Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
I love this school, and am so sad to be leaving the nest next year. Honestly I couldn't ask for a more nurturing environment. One of the things I love most about this school is how each teacher knows each child on a personal level, every morning when I walk into school I am greeted by each and every student or teacher I see. This school has been more than a second home. I know that I am more than prepared for secondary school next year. You should defiantly look at this school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - eliza
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.