5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (314) 878-1883
Andrews Academy Photo #2 - Family Fun Night at Andrews Academy is an annual event, held in October, to bring families together for games, prizes, crafts, food, and inflatables.
- Andrews Academy is founded upon progressive educational principles that demonstrate a respect for the individual child's development, provide a thorough grounding in the basic learning tools, and nurture independent thought.
- In effect, our objective is to encourage maximum intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of each child on a personalized basis.
- We welcome each child as a unique individual and strive to foster self-confidence, self-discipline, independent initiative for learning, consideration for others, and accountability for one's own action.
- In promoting a quality program based on our guiding principles, we expect students to then reach their potential to attain success in a pluralistic society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,250|
|Tuition Notes||Includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks; No additional charge for Before & After Care; Tuition Aid available; No Annual Giving|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Meadows - Head of School|
|Admissions Associate||Donna Wood|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Choir, Piano, Strings, Studio
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Historically, Andrews Academy maintains a warm, personal and informal atmosphere for children. We welcome each child as a unique, worthy individual who in turn responds almost inevitably with a delighted eagerness to attend school and learn. We strive to foster in each child these particular qualities: confidence in self, independent initiative for learning, self-discipline, consideration for others, and accountability for one's own actions. Nourishing these qualities, we seek to develop a positive self-image in each child, at the same time ensuring that the child is not discouraged by repeated failure in tasks completely beyond his ability.Our school admits the students of any race, color, national and ethic origins to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school and that our school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origins in administration of our educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs (if any), and other school administered programs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 448 students
175 S Mason Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 434-5141 1.3 6-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 834 students
425 S. Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 993-4400 3.7 6-12
I cannot heap enough praise upon Andrews Creve Coeur. The head of school maintains a healthy balance of forward thinking and traditional foundations at the same time which seems to be a rarity these days. The teaching staff is fantastic and have genuine personal interest in not only your child's development but with you as a parent and your entire family as well. With Joe Patterson at the helm, Andrews Academy and your child will have a bright future!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Suzanne
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.