Andrews Academy Lake Saint Louis
- Andrews Academy is founded upon progressive educational principles that demonstrate a respect for the individual child's development, provide a thorough grounding in the basic learning tools, and nurture independent thought.
- In effect, our objective is to encourage maximum intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of each child on a personalized basis.
- We welcome each child as a unique individual and strive to foster self-confidence, self-discipline, independent initiative for learning, consideration for others, and accountability for one's own action.
- In promoting a quality program based on our guiding principles, we expect students to then reach their potential to attain success in a pluralistic society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,250|
|Admissions Director||Rob Ciampoli|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Rybak|
- People that viewed Andrews Academy Lake Saint Louis also viewed these schools: Rohan Woods School, Chesterfield Day School, The College School, Forsyth School and MICDS (Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 372 students
6235 Wydown Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)726-4542 9.2 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 1245 students
101 N Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
(314)995-7367 4 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.