Apprende Private School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (636) 225-5485
- Apprende Private School serves 17 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Apprende Private School is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
Apprende Private School places among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- ACT Score Highest average ACT score
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Autism/ADHD/ADD|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,200|
|Tuition Notes||2 semesters with optional summer session.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,600|
|Admissions Director||Dr. Munger|
- The "learning advantage since 1981". Whether average, advanced or special needs... students work at their own pace and level. From Preschool through High School we offer core curriculum classes utilizing the STEM approach, surpassing Federal and State guidelines.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield Grades: K-9 | 49 students
1809 Clarkson Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(636) 532-3211 7.1 K-9
- Festus Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
723 Horine Rd
Festus, MO 63028
(636) 937-9664 31.1 PK-12
- Hillsboro Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4450 Outreach Drive
Hillsboro, MO 63050
(636) 797-3466 17.8 K-12
My boys went here from a very young age. I couldn't be more happy with the care that was given. I never felt bad leaving them and they loved going!
- Posted by Parent - Stephanie
My daughter enjoyed Apprende pre-school and went on to be a National Merit Scholar with full-ride scholarship at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Posted by Parent - JSHap
Apprende offers excellent art programming and music and foreign languages are also encouraged. I forgot to add this to my earlier recommendation today.
- Posted by Parent - betha
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?