St Paul Catholic School
Tel: (636) 343-4333
- We, the school community of St. Paul School, in the belief that we are Instruments of God, will provide opportunities for Education, Prayer, Service, and Celebration to experience and spread the Gospel Message of Love.
- An essential mission of the St. Paul school community is to spread the Gospel message of love by providing opportunities for education, prayer, service, and celebration.
- Living that Gospel message, parents, students, and teachers work together toward the formation of a community of faith.
- We build on our strong tradition of academic excellence while implementing the latest in teaching and learning techniques to strengthen the students' spiritual, intellectual, emotional, moral, physical, aesthetic, and social development.
- The curriculum is organized to teach, reinforce, enrich, and extend the basic skills in a way that meets the individual needs of each student.
- Opportunities for daily prayer in the classrooms, our weekly all-school celebration of liturgy, and sacramental preparation are supplemented by numerous paraliturgical experiences throughout the seasons of the Church year and in response to the needs of the community.
- As part of our formation as a faith community, we provide opportunities to continue the mission of Christ by serving, loving, and caring for others.
- Through our school-family program, we work toward respecting diversity and creating a welcoming atmosphere.
- Realizing that parents are the primary educators of their children, the St. Paul school community accepts the responsibility of working with them in a bond of unity and cooperation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
555 Saint Joseph Ln
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 391-1253 6 NS-8
- Ballwin Grades: NS-8 | 126 students
1230A Big Bend Road
Ballwin, MO 63021
(636) 861-1901 4.4 NS-8
- Bloomsdale Grades: K-8 | 113 students
30 Saint Agnes Dr
Bloomsdale, MO 63627
(573) 483-2506 29.8 K-8
- Bonne Terre Grades: PK-6 | 33 students
20 Saint Joseph St
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
(573) 358-5947 41.3 PK-6
- Eureka Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
350 E 4th St
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-4602 9.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.