Twin Oaks Christian School
- Twin Oaks Christian School offers excellence in education for children from preschool through 8th grade.
- We believe that each child is unique and we work to train the whole child academically, spiritually, mentally and socially in the context of a Biblical worldview. We are training Christian leaders for tomorrow in classrooms where teachers love, nurture and pray for their students. Our school offers a full curriculum, including classes in Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish, Technology and Band.
- TOCS is accredited by Christian Schools International and the AdvancED.
- We offer a beautiful and spacious facility in West County and an outstanding, Christian education for your child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Rachel Stain at 636-861-1901 for more information about our tuition prices for each grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Stain|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Heritage Girls, Mad Science
Arts and Music Programs:
Chapel Band, Honors Choir
- Twin Oaks Christian School equips students with the tools to succeed in God`s world for His glory. Our school strives to offer an education that is both rigorous and joyful, with classrooms ranging from preschool through eighth grade. While we are committed to teaching the foundations in each subject, our teachers also show where these essential skills apply in meaningful, real-world contexts. We also value opportunities to nurture spiritual growth and leadership development. When you visit, you will instantly recognize a positive school culture, beautiful classrooms, and modern facilities. To learn more or schedule a tour, e-mail email@example.com.
- TOCS is accredited by Christian Schools International, ACSI, and AdvancED.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield Grades: K-8 | 52 students
13431 N Outer 40 Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(347) 579-9610 5.4 K-8
- Eureka Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
350 E 4th St
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-4602 7.7 PK-8
- Fenton Grades: PK-8 | 343 students
465 New Smizer Mill Rd
Fenton, MO 63026
(636) 343-4333 4.4 PK-8