Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School is an all girls Catholic college preparatory secondary school which empowers young women to become confident, compassionate Christian leaders.
- Responding to the mission of Jesus and the charisma of the School Sisters of Notre Dame, the Catholic community of Notre Dame High School empowers its' students to become confident compassionate, Christian women.
- Notre Dame High School provides a strong college preparatory program to young women of diverse abilities through an environment of directed individualized learning.
- The common vision of Notre Dame High School is to educated students toward the integration of lifelong learning, faith, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314) 725-5850 12.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 626 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314) 842-1546 4.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 527 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 625-9103 12 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 394-4321 10.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.