Notre Dame High School
- Notre Dame High School is an all girls Catholic college preparatory secondary school which empowers young women to become confident, compassionate Christian leaders.
- Responding to the mission of Jesus and the charisma of the School Sisters of Notre Dame, the Catholic community of Notre Dame High School empowers its' students to become confident compassionate, Christian women.
- Notre Dame High School provides a strong college preparatory program to young women of diverse abilities through an environment of directed individualized learning.
- The common vision of Notre Dame High School is to educated students toward the integration of lifelong learning, faith, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 351 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314)725-5850 12.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 626 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314)842-1546 4.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 527 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)625-9103 12 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 10 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.