Incarnate Word Academy
- Incarnate Word Academy is a Catholic, private, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world.
- The philosophy of Incarnate Word Academy is rooted in the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our task is to make visible the love of God as revealed in Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity.
- The mission challenges us to raise the consciousness of our school community, to respect cultural diversity, to respond to the needs of the poor, to work for peace and justice, and to be ecologically responsible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 285 students
4389 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 420 students
341 S Sappington Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.