Incarnate Word Academy
- Incarnate Word Academy is a Catholic, private, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world.
- The philosophy of Incarnate Word Academy is rooted in the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our task is to make visible the love of God as revealed in Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity.
- The mission challenges us to raise the consciousness of our school community, to respect cultural diversity, to respond to the needs of the poor, to work for peace and justice, and to be ecologically responsible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
(314)544-1015 12.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 7.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 527 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)625-9103 8.3 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 626 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314)842-1546 10.6 9-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.