Incarnate Word Academy
- Incarnate Word Academy is a Catholic, private, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world.
- The philosophy of Incarnate Word Academy is rooted in the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our task is to make visible the love of God as revealed in Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity.
- The mission challenges us to raise the consciousness of our school community, to respect cultural diversity, to respond to the needs of the poor, to work for peace and justice, and to be ecologically responsible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
(314)544-1015 12.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 7.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 527 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)625-9103 8.3 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 626 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314)842-1546 10.6 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.