Incarnate Word Academy
- Incarnate Word Academy is a Catholic, private, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world.
- The philosophy of Incarnate Word Academy is rooted in the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our task is to make visible the love of God as revealed in Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity.
- The mission challenges us to raise the consciousness of our school community, to respect cultural diversity, to respond to the needs of the poor, to work for peace and justice, and to be ecologically responsible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 285 students
4389 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 420 students
341 S Sappington Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.