Incarnate Word Academy
- Incarnate Word Academy is a Catholic, private, secondary school for young women, sponsored by the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- The mission of Incarnate Word Academy is to challenge young women of faith to achieve their God-given potential as academically successful Women of the Word, following the example of Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity, thereby empowering themselves and others to make a positive impact on our world.
- The philosophy of Incarnate Word Academy is rooted in the mission of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word.
- Our task is to make visible the love of God as revealed in Jesus, the Incarnate Word, by promoting human dignity.
- The mission challenges us to raise the consciousness of our school community, to respect cultural diversity, to respond to the needs of the poor, to work for peace and justice, and to be ecologically responsible.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
(314)544-1015 12.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
4389 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
(314)533-8513 5.1 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 7.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
(314)842-1546 10.6 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 420 students
341 S Sappington Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314)984-2800 9.3 9-12
June 22, 2018
If your school has placed boarding students with families, you might want to consider out-sourcing your boarding program. It is one way of adding value to your day school's offerings.
June 20, 2018
You would think it would be easier to get your child into an elementary or primary school than into a prep school. But in fact it is almost as complicated.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.