Logos' mission is to be a premier provider of help for adolescents to become successful, problem-solving young adults by providing them and their parents with effective academic and therapeutic programs utilizing individual plans executed in an ethical environment focusing on trust and community values.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 94 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Logos' mission is:
- As a school we provide hope and a path to success for struggling students and their families in a safe ethical environment. Through individualized education and therapy our students gain acceptance and a promising future.
Endorse Logos School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.