- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 215 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,200
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Arts and Music Programs:
- Each day families from 23 different zip codes drive to the best private elementary school in south St. Louis County. It`s time to find out why. From the tenure of staff and depth of programming to the small-school attention, Green Park students get the best of both worlds. Backed by a designated Reading & Math Specialist, the youngest students receive a solid foundation through Balanced Literacy and now Guided Math. Before long students are reading to learn and the stage is set for high school and leaders to be born. Beyond excellence in Math, Science and extended dedication to writing, middle school students can shine through sports, on stage, at concerts and plays. Be part of a school where you and your child are known.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Green Park Lutheran School cost?
What sports does Green Park Lutheran School offer?
When is the application deadline for Green Park Lutheran School?
Endorse Green Park Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards