St Clement Grade School
Tel: (314) 822-1903
- St. Clement of Rome School provides deliberate and systematic instruction, in both formal and informal educational settings, which develop the skills, knowledge and values needed for life.
- We are a vibrant school community dedicated to excellence in the areas of academics, communication and faith formation.
- We strive to meet the individual needs of our students as we nurture their God-given talents and gifts.
- As a follower of Jesus, every student is called to lead, practice Gospel values, especially love of God, neighbor, and self, to accept difficulties with courage, and to give good example.
- Students are encouraged to help those in need and to respond to the wider global community.
- In doing so, the child fosters personal worth, the growth of relationships and the establishment of the climate necessary for effective learning.
- The parish community shares responsibility for providing Christian witness, resources, and leadership, which support the educational mission.
- The educational process is not simply a human activity; it is a genuine Christian journey toward perfection.
- Our goal is to guide our students on their journey.
- We can help them to be happy, functioning members of their family and their school community by setting a Christian example and setting reasonable limits.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 156 students
2145 N Ballas Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 787-1036 1 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
5250 S Lindbergh
Saint Louis, MO 63126
(314) 631-0992 1.5 NS-PK
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314) 394-4321 1.7 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.