Christ Memorial Child Care Center
Christ Memorial Child Care Center is a Nationally Accredited center that partners with families in providing a nurturing educational environment where children know they are loved by God, growing into independent Christians sent to serve their community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 100 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
A secure and loving christian environment that provides hands on learning opportunities, Kindergarten readiness and a variety of day and time options.
- School Day Preschool Program for children ages 3-5 years
- 2, 3 or 5 day options
- School Day 8:30am-3:00pm
- Half Day 8:30am-11:30pm & 8:30am-12:30pm
- 2 year old Preschool
- 8:30am-11:30am or 8:30am-12:30pm
- All Day for children ages 8 weeks-5 years
- Full time and Part time options
- Summer Camp for children ages 5-9
Endorse Christ Memorial Child Care Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?