Christ Memorial Child Care Center
- Christ Memorial Child Care Center is a Nationally Accredited center that partners with families in providing a nurturing educational environment where children know they are loved by God, growing into independent Christians sent to serve their community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
A secure and loving christian environment that provides hands on learning opportunities, Kindergarten readiness and a variety of day and time options.
- School Day Preschool Program for children ages 3-5 years
- 2, 3 or 5 day options
- School Day 8:30am-3:00pm
- Half Day 8:30am-11:30pm & 8:30am-12:30pm
- 2 year old Preschool
- 8:30am-11:30am or 8:30am-12:30pm
- All Day for children ages 8 weeks-5 years
- Full time and Part time options
- Summer Camp for children ages 5-9
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
1575 N Woodlawn Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63122
(314)821-4245 0.6 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 1.3 9-12
- Saint Louis Grades: K-9 | 319 students
1508 Bopp Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)822-1903 1.5 K-9
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.