- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 447 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,060
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 16 / Jan. 17 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Villa Duchesne School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Admissions Ambassadors, Campus Ministry, CARE Club, Dance Team, Debate Club, Environmental Club, French Club, Math Club, Mock Trial Team, National Honor Society, Pax Christi, Pro-Life Club, Spanish Club, Speech Team, Student Council, Women at the Well
Arts and Music Programs:
Liturgy Choir, Show Choir, Thespian Society
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Inspired by the vision of Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat, foundress of the Society of the Sacred Heart, Villa Duchesne School strives to educate the heart and mind of each child in a nurturing and challenging environment. We are dedicated to educating the whole child and preparing our students for lives of faith in God, integrity, leadership and service to others. Our mission is to transform the world, one child at a time. The foundation of our mission and educational philosophy are the Goals and Criteria of Sacred Heart Schools. These give meaning and purpose to our objectives and unite us through a common thread with other Sacred Heart schools around the world. The strength of Sacred Heart education lies in the building of relationships around our values. Serious in principles, strong in studies and rich in the spirit of love and life, we are a Catholic school which takes great pride in living Saint Madeleine Sophie's vision.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Villa Duchesne School cost?
What schools are Villa Duchesne School often compared to?
What sports does Villa Duchesne School offer?
What is Villa Duchesne School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Villa Duchesne School?
Endorse Villa Duchesne School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards