The Moog Center For Deaf Education
- The Moog Center for Deaf Education, is a private, non-profit school for deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
- Our focus is on teaching young children with hearing loss to talk and to learn the academic skills for successful participation with their hearing peers in elemenarty school.
- In addition to the Moog School program we have a Family School program that serves children ages birth to 3, and their families, and full audiology services onsite.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||hearing-impaired|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,950|
|Tuition Notes||Some MIssouri and Illinois school districts contract with the Moog Center. Scholarships are available. In addition, The Moog Center for Deaf Education is a provider for Missouri First Steps and Illinois Child and Family Connections.|
|Admissions Director||Christine Gustus|
- People that viewed The Moog Center For Deaf Education also viewed these schools: St. Joseph Institute For The Deaf.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesterfield Grades: K-9 | 49 students
1809 Clarkson Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(636)532-3211 6.2 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.