The Moog Center For Deaf Education
Tel: (314) 692-7172
- The Moog Center for Deaf Education, is a private, non-profit school for deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
- Our focus is on teaching young children with hearing loss to talk and to learn the academic skills for successful participation with their hearing peers in elemenarty school.
- In addition to the Moog School program we have a Family School program that serves children ages birth to 3, and their families, and full audiology services onsite.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||hearing-impaired|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,950|
|Tuition Notes||Some MIssouri and Illinois school districts contract with the Moog Center. Scholarships are available. In addition, The Moog Center for Deaf Education is a provider for Missouri First Steps and Illinois Child and Family Connections.|
|Admissions Director||Christine Gustus|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-1 | 10 students
7001 Forsyth Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314) 863-9493 7.4 PK-1
- Chesterfield Grades: K-9 | 49 students
1809 Clarkson Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
(636) 532-3211 6.2 K-9
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.