Churchill Center & School
- The purpose at Churchill Center & School is to give high potential children with learning disabilities the finest individualized remedial education and the support they need to achieve and return to a traditional classroom and to foster greater understanding and support for all people with learning disabilities by training other educators, supporting our families and enlightening the community.
- Our program is child-centered and focuses on the remediation of the academic weaknesses of each child.
- We analyze each child's specific needs and abilities, tailor our expectations and programs accordingly, promote student responsibility and celebrate when that child succeeds.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Learning Disabled|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Evers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: K-12 | 70 students
110 N Elm Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
- BridgetonGrades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
- Saint LouisGrades: KG-12 | 282 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.