Churchill Center & School
- The purpose at Churchill Center & School is to give high potential children with learning disabilities the finest individualized remedial education and the support they need to achieve and return to a traditional classroom and to foster greater understanding and support for all people with learning disabilities by training other educators, supporting our families and enlightening the community.
- Our program is child-centered and focuses on the remediation of the academic weaknesses of each child.
- We analyze each child's specific needs and abilities, tailor our expectations and programs accordingly, promote student responsibility and celebrate when that child succeeds.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Learning Disabled|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Evers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 70 students
110 N Elm Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
(314)918-3316 5.8 K-12
- Bridgeton Grades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
(314)291-4181 7.7 PK-12
- Ballwin Grades: UG | 52 students
15834 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
(636)227-2339 7.4 UG
- Saint Louis Grades: K-12 | 256 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
(314)776-6473 10.7 K-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.