Churchill Center & School
- The purpose at Churchill Center & School is to give high potential children with learning disabilities the finest individualized remedial education and the support they need to achieve and return to a traditional classroom and to foster greater understanding and support for all people with learning disabilities by training other educators, supporting our families and enlightening the community.
- Our program is child-centered and focuses on the remediation of the academic weaknesses of each child.
- We analyze each child's specific needs and abilities, tailor our expectations and programs accordingly, promote student responsibility and celebrate when that child succeeds.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Learning Disabled|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Evers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: KG-12 | 282 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
- Saint LouisGrades: K-12 | 70 students
110 N Elm Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
- BridgetonGrades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.