Churchill Center & School
- The purpose at Churchill Center & School is to give high potential children with learning disabilities the finest individualized remedial education and the support they need to achieve and return to a traditional classroom and to foster greater understanding and support for all people with learning disabilities by training other educators, supporting our families and enlightening the community.
- Our program is child-centered and focuses on the remediation of the academic weaknesses of each child.
- We analyze each child's specific needs and abilities, tailor our expectations and programs accordingly, promote student responsibility and celebrate when that child succeeds.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Learning Disabled|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anne Evers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint LouisGrades: KG-12 | 282 students
4257 Magnolia Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110
- Saint LouisGrades: K-12 | 70 students
110 N Elm Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
- BridgetonGrades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.