Kirk Day School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (314) 434-4349
- Kirk Day School, a private Christian school nestled in the heart of west St. Louis County, is distinguished by the strength of a proven academic program grounded in a Christian worldview.
- Students experience the benefits of small classes, foreign languages, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities in athletics, technology, and the arts.
- The curriculum meets the educational goals of each student, including the academically gifted who are further challenged through individualized instruction and dynamic learning programs.
- A warm and diverse community draws students from over 32 zip codes and 60 churches.
- Through a challenging and proven academic curriculum, students are provided with the educational foundations necessary for them to succeed with excellence at the secondary school level and beyond.
Upcoming Events and News
- Learn and Grow: Kirk Day School - 11/05/2019 - Kirk Day School in Town & Country is committed to helping young people become 21st-century learners with a strong grounding in faith. That means paying attention to the needs of ...morethe whole student, mentally, physically and spiritually, according to head of school Taylor Clement. The independent Christian preparatory school welcomes children ages 3 through sixth grade, and weaves a sense of character and teamwork into every fiber of its curriculum. hide
- Kirk Day School: Academic and Spiritual Preparation - 11/05/2019 - Ladue News September 12, 2019 - With the world advancing further each day, children are inundated with different media and information at every turn. At Kirk Day School, the mission ...moreis on partnering with Christian families to nurture, educate and equip children to engage their world. hide
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Gifted & Talented / Learning Disabilities / Language Disorders|
|Total Students||286 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,850|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition for 2020-2021 is $9850. Half day options for early childhood classes are offered at a reduced rate. Please see Tuition & Assistance page on our website for details at www.kirkdayschool.org/tuition-assistance|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Rush|
|Admissions Associate||Jeannie Venard|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Cooking Club, STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics) Enrichment
Arts and Music Programs:
KDS Singers Choir, Upper School Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baseball Team, Basketball Team, Golf Team, Soccer Team, Softball Team, Volleyball Team
- Graduates of Kirk Day School excel academically, participate actively, and engage the world with a strong spiritual foundation.
- Over 75% of Kirk Day School`s alumni graduate high school with academic honors.
- Kirk Day School provides timeless foundations to 21st century learners in both faith and academics.
- Students come to know the foundations of the Christian faith through Biblically grounded teaching from a nurturing and loving faculty that walks alongside them as they grow in relationship with our God.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12 | 448 students
175 S Mason Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 434-5141 0.2 6-12
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 132 students
348 S Mason Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63141
(314) 576-6177 0.5 K-8
- Saint Charles Grades: K-6 | 134 students
1701 Feise Road
Saint Charles, MO 63301
(636) 561-7709 1.3 K-6
We absolutely love Kirk Day School! We have 2 children that currently attend. We feel that they are not only getting an excellent education; they are loved and cared for very well by the teachers and staff. The school does an amazing job of maintaining high academic standards while integrating a Christian worldview and focusing on spiritual growth.
- Posted by Parent - parent of 2
We love Kirk Day School for many reasons, the most important being the teachers' vested interest in each child academically and spiritually. My children love school all while advancing at the highest level of learning. We couldn't be more happy and excited about our school.
- Posted by Parent - Hillary
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.