- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 28%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 27 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki bottoms (skirts, shorts, pants), polo tops or dress tops (blue, light blue, white)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- In most elementary schools in the U.S., the homeroom teacher is expected to be a generalist. City Academy has embraced the specialist model, which is more of an international approach to teaching. Through the specialist model, City Academy teachers instruct the one subject about which they are most knowledgeable. This means experts in their chosen content area teach their subjects to all students. The specialist model also allows for greater depth in a subject area that supports the level of academic rigor expected of City Academy students.
- City Academy believes that both the social-emotional and academic growth of each student is equal and necessary to address the healthy development of the whole child. Academic programs include STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math), violin instruction for all students 1st-6th grade, Spanish instruction for all scholars, and extended day programs and summer programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does City Academy cost?
City Academy's tuition is approximately $3,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of City Academy?
The acceptance rate of City Academy is 28%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. City Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Missouri with low acceptance rates.
What is City Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for City Academy?
The application deadline for City Academy is Jan. 27 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 27 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse City Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards