St. Louis Catholic Academy
Tel: (314) 389-0401
- St. Louis Catholic Academy provides formalized standards for instruction and learning without stifling or limiting the creativity and autonomy of classroom teachers.
- The curriculum combines requirements and philosophy. The SLCA instructional guide is a standards and benchmark curriculum.
- These benchmarks and standards are culled from Missouri State Standards, the Nativity/Miguel Network benchmarks and the St. Louis Archdiocesan curriculum.
- These benchmarks establish a dual responsibility for what teachers must teach and what students must learn.
- Fundamental to this instructional process is the adoption of High Yield Instructional Strategies.
- Teachers are expected to use these strategies frequently in their classroom instruction.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-6 | 189 students
4175 N Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63115
(314) 382-0085 0.5 NS-6
- Saint Louis Grades: 5-8 | 72 students
4130 Wyoming Street
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314) 771-7674 5.7 5-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 194 students
7532 Natural Bridge Road
Saint Louis, MO 63121
(314) 381-0113 3.7 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: K-8 | 181 students
906 Eichelberger St
Saint Louis, MO 63111
(314) 353-2455 7.8 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.