DaySpring Arts & Education
Tel: (314) 291-8878
- The DaySpring Academy is a university-model school where students come to class 3 days a week and work at home with a parent or independently on the other two days.
- We aim to provide a challenging and comprehensive education with a hands-on, problem-solving approach.
- We seek to make the students' educational experience as personal as possible, and to motivate and equip students of all abilities to reach their full potential.
- DaySpring Academy provides a Progressive/Project Based Education that encourages individuality and a love for learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,347|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angie Mather|
- - Small Class Sizes
- - Certified and passionate teachers
- - Our teachers foster collaborative skills, creativity, critical thinking, and effective communication
- - Teachers give parents and students a weekly syllabus of work so they know the expectations for the days they work at home. This structure helps students develop independent working skills as well as gives them more free time in the evenings to pursue other interests.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ann Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
10909 Saint Henry Ln
Saint Ann, MO 63074
(314) 426-8966 2.5 PK-8
- Bridgeton Grades: PK-12 | 137 students
11570 Mark Twain Ln
Bridgeton, MO 63044
(314) 291-4181 2.6 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-PK
12821 Portulaca Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63146
(314) 542-4030 2.7 NS-PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.