DaySpring Arts & Education
The DaySpring Academy is a university-model school where students come to class 3 days a week and work at home with a parent or independently on the other two days.
We aim to provide a challenging and comprehensive education with a hands-on, problem-solving approach.
We seek to make the students' educational experience as personal as possible, and to motivate and equip students of all abilities to reach their full potential.
DaySpring Academy provides a Progressive/Project Based Education that encourages individuality and a love for learning.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 115 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,347
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 18%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- - Small Class Sizes
- - Certified and passionate teachers
- - Our teachers foster collaborative skills, creativity, critical thinking, and effective communication
- - Teachers give parents and students a weekly syllabus of work so they know the expectations for the days they work at home. This structure helps students develop independent working skills as well as gives them more free time in the evenings to pursue other interests.
My children have been enrolled at DaySpring for several years and we love the university model. It allows my children to have a classroom experience with professional teachers and peers while still getting down time at home and the opportunity to work independently. My children have become so much more responsible and agile with time management. Our lives are not ruled by night/weekend homework. DaySpring is also unique in that classrooms are mixed age and children can have the same teacher for 2 or more years, so they really grow in relationships. I love that families can tailor enrichment classes for their K-8 students. The kids and families at DaySpring are kind and down to earth, and my middle school and high school students report positive social experiences. If you want to be involved in your child's education, this is the school for you!
Endorse DaySpring Arts & Education. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.