Step By Step Montessori Schools at Corcoran
Step By Step is committed to providing such quality early childhood experience for children and staying true to the philosophy and core principles of Maria Montessori.
Children gain academic, social and emotional confidence by interacting in the non-competitive, positive and peaceful environment.
They learn to respect themselves, each other and the world around them.
They learn not only the academics to prepare them for future education; they learn skills to prepare them for life.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- All of our locations are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and are 4-Star Parent Aware rated.
- We are the day care alternative for families looking for a Montessori program for the price of regular day care. We have 8 beautiful locations in the Minneapolis Metro area. We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years in our infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten classrooms and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, including before and/or after school day care, to suit the needs of any family.
- Inherent to the Step By Step classroom is a carefully planned environment and includes the use of Montessori materials to allow children to explore practical life, sensory perception, reading and writing abilities, mathematical skills, geographical areas, and elements of botany and zoology as well as enrichment programs in music and foreign language. We believe fine arts are a part of the classroom curriculum and this strengthens the childs awareness of their own creativity and the diversity of others.
- In addition to the regular school day, families may elect to have their children participate in Dance, iPad classes, or Swimming lessons. Step By Step Montessori strives to maintain and retain quality staff. Our staff retention is among the highest in the industry. Our Lead Montessori Teachers are all Montessori Certified and many of our Assistant Teachers and Classroom Aides have either a four year degree or are working towards a four year degree. Give your child an advantage that will last a lifetime, this will be the best investment in your childs future.
Endorse Step By Step Montessori Schools at Corcoran. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.