West Lutheran High School
- West Lutheran High School is dedicated to offering students a quality Christ-centered education.
- The mission of West Lutheran High School is to use the Word of God to prepare youth as disciples of Christ by developing spiritual, intellectual, and social skills for dedicated service to their Savior.
- We believe God has given parent(s) primary responsibility for the spiritual, mental, emotional and social growth of their children.
- Our high school environment provides Christ-centered and Bible-based education, guidance, example and companionship.
- WLHS satisfies all the State of Minnesota requirements for secondary education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average ACT score||25|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Dance, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minnetonka Grades: 6-12 | 24 students
4626 Linnea Lane
Minnetonka, MN 55345
(952) 938-9411 6.9 6-12