The teachers at Rockford KinderCare are passionate about teaching young children and value the impact they have on each child's life.
Our educated and tenured team of 25 teachers is committed to providing a great experience for every child and appreciates all the children's abilities.
Each day we have the ability to create new learning with the children and we take pride in experiencing all the milestones along the way.
We also have a fulltime cook on staff who prepares and serves fresh hot meals from our kitchen.
We also provide vegetarian meals and accommodate food restrictions at this center.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Rockford KinderCare in Plymouth serving families in the Wayzata school district! Our educated and experienced teaching staff are passionate about providing the best learning environment for children six weeks up to 12 years. We provide children with an enriched learning environment, as well as both teacher directed and child directed activities to provide your child with a well-rounded educational experience. Our center adheres to the highest standards of childcare centers, as we have the highest certification for MN Parent Aware and we are also NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accredited. As the Center Director, I am committed to maintaining exceptional teaching standards and quality care in our school. We are excited to show you all of the wonderful things we do at our school to educate and care for young children. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our KinderCare family!
- The health and safety of our children is a top priority at our center. All staff members are certified in CPR and First Aid. We promote safe sleep standards and have a least restrictive environment in our infant classrooms. We are a peanut free center and also provide vegetarian meals.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Hennepin, Anoka, and Ramsey Counties: *ALL PARENTS are responsible for a portion of the weekly tuition that the Subsidy Program doesn't cover. This applies to ALL Subsidies and any specific questions regarding that amount will need to be discussed with the Center Director.*
Endorse Rockford KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards