Holy Name Of Jesus School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 454 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Holy Name Of Jesus School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
Academics and Faculty
(Blue pants, white tops, plaid skirts/jumpers)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Catholic Math League, Chess Club, Coding Club, Girl Scouts, Scouts of America, Stem Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Running Club, Ski Club
Holy Name of Jesus School provides children in preschool through
sixth grade with a Catholic education aimed at educating the
whole child: encouraging academic, spiritual and personal
growth. Holy Name of Jesus School believes in "right-sized"
classes. With our low student-to-teacher ratio, teachers are
able to focus on each student as an individual and meet unique
learning needs. Small group instruction is met through the
use of paraprofessionals, math and reading enrichment, and student
support staff. As a Catholic school, faith is at the heart of all
that we do and all that we teach. Students develop skills in
reading, writing, mathematics, social studies, and
science. Music and art, physical education and
nutrition, library, Spanish, STEM, and technology are also part of
our student's education. An education at Holy Name of Jesus School
is about far more than just academics. It also encourages students
to apply these skills to understand the world around them and make
it a better place. Our academics are rigorous and are enhanced by
support programming to meet the needs of all children. Our
school offers academic challenges and remedial support for students
with identified needs. In addition, students benefit from
academic activities such as Book Club, Catholic Math League,
Chess Club, Coding Club, and many more academically-focused
enrichment programs and options.
We take pride in our educational programming in areas of faith, academics extra-curricular activities, and service-learning. Our mission is to provide academic excellence in a preschool through sixth-grade school while proclaiming, celebrating, and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our school offers:
- Individualized learning through small class sizes-we take pride in our "right-sized" classes to meet developmental and individual needs.
- A rich history dating back to 1919, and a dedication to Catholic education that began long before.
- Preschool programs offered for ages three to five, with a full-day option for ages four and five. Half-day and full-day kindergarten, plus first through sixth-grade classrooms.
- Before and after school programs that encourage student creativity and the building of friendships.
- Weekly Bible Studies for fourth through sixth grade build faith and relationships.
- Annual events include Christmas and Spring Concerts, Rake-A-Thon, Catholic Schools Week, Field Day, and Grandparents Day to connect students and families with our community.
- We are a Top 20 School. Top 20 is a program that is built on four cornerstones. Cornerstone #1: Help Others SucceedCornerstone #2: Communicate You MatterCornerstone #3: Honor the AbsentCornerstone #4: See the Problem, Own the Problem
Endorse Holy Name Of Jesus School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards