Holy Name Of Jesus School
- Holy Name of Jesus School in Wayzata provides academic excellence in a preschool-grade 6 Catholic School while proclaiming, celebrating and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Name of Jesus School offers small class sizes, excellent teachers, high academic standards, spiritual growth, and a well-rounded curriculum including: art, band, media, music, physical education, religion, science lab, Spanish, and technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for parishioners is $4,300; tuition for non-parishioners is $4,800. Preschool is $1,600 for our 2-day program for 3 year olds; $2,400 for our half day, 3-day program for 4-5 year olds; and $3,800 for our full day, 3-day program for 4-5 year olds.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wayzata Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
301 Peavey Lane
Wayzata, MN 55391
(952)988-3420 3 PK-12
- Wayzata Grades: PK-6 | 144 students
630 Wayzata Blvd E
Wayzata, MN 55391
(952)473-6189 2.6 PK-6
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)381-8217 9.4 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612)767-1502 12.7 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.